|Character(s)||Pinkie Pie (Normal)|
Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle, Rarity, Fluttershy (8-bit)
A title card which reads Adventure Ponies! The Video Game is displayed on a television set. Pinkie Pie stretches into the frame and begins playing the game, itself highly reminiscent of the 8-bit era console games (particularly the Atari 2600) of the late 1970s and early 1980s while a robot-voiced announcer narrates the action.
Playing characters from the Main Six, Pinkie defeats a dragon, the hydra from Feeling Pinkie Keen, and Discord from The Return of Harmony Part 1 and Part 2. After winning the game, the announcer reminds viewers to tune-in to "Saturdays, on The Hub" with the tagline "It could happen!"
Adventure Ponies is a promotional online Flash game for My Little Pony Friendship is Magic launched at Comic-Con 2012, available on Hubworld. The initial Comic-Con version requires the user to enter the promotional code "HUBMLP8BIT". The game features all six leading characters in an "8 bit" videogame blocky art-style and music, styled similarly to the game depicted in the "8 bit" commercial. The game is a side-scrolling platformer which is divided into six levels. At first the only character available is Twilight Sparkle and each successive pony becomes available after completing the six levels with the previous pony. Each character has a unique move that changes the way levels are completed with it.
- Announcer: Adventure Ponies!
- Pinkie Pie: Aw, yeah! Hey, it's me!
- Announcer: Dragon trouble!
- Pinkie Pie: Meanie-pants! Take that!
- Announcer: Applejack smack!
- Pinkie Pie: Yeah!
- Announcer: Oh no, a hydra!
- Pinkie Pie:' Oopsie-whoopsie!
- Announcer: Rainbow Dash-ed!
- Pinkie Pie: Woo-hoo!
- Announcer: Uh-oh, it's Discord!
- Pinkie Pie: Rrrgh!
- Announcer: Elements of Harmony, unite!
- Announcer: You win!
- Pinkie Pie: Best game ever!
- Announcer: My Little Pony, Saturdays, only on The Hub. It could happen!
- ↑ My Little Pony Friendship is Magic - 8 bit (Promo) - The Hub (2012-05-03). Retrieved on 2012 June 16.