Braeburn in Over a Barrel
|Mane||¤ Brilliant gamboge with brilliant amber highlights|
|Relatives||Apple Bloom (cousin)|
Big McIntosh (cousin)
Granny Smith (great aunt)
Babs Seed (cousin)
| Cutie mark|
|Voice||Michael Daingerfield (English)|
Dieter Jansen (Dutch)
Ervin Nagy (Hungarian)
Paolo de Santis (Italian)
Kazuyuki Okitsu (Japanese)
Przemysław Stippa (Polish)
Juan Antonio Soler (European Spanish)
Benjamín Rivera (Latin American Spanish)
Ricardo Sawaya (Brazilian Portuguesse)
Development and designcutie mark resembles that of Applejack's simplified one in the 2011 McDonald's My Little Pony Happy Meal toys. His different cutie mark and lack of hat in Leap of Faith give him a coincidental resemblance to MandoPony.
Depiction in the seriesBraeburn is introduced in the episode Over a Barrel, making his first appearance when he greets Applejack and her friends at Appleloosa's train station.
- "Hey there. Welcome to AAAAAAA-pple-LOO-sa!'"
- — Braeburn, greeting Applejack and friends
Applejack attempts to tell him that the buffalo have kidnapped Spike and Bloomberg, but he is very enthusiastic about his new home town and insists on showing them the sights. After showing them around Appleloosa and its apple orchards, he finally hears about the heist.
Braeburn explains the conflict between the settlers and the buffalo: the Appleloosans' apple trees were planted on the buffaloes' stampeding grounds. The settler ponies believe they should be able to keep the apple trees because they need them to survive. The buffalo think they should be moved because they've stampeded on the land for years as a sacred tradition.
Braeburn later meets up with Little Strongheart and appears to be willing to compromise with the buffalo, but Applejack insists on arguing the settlers' case, making them unable to reach an agreement. He watches Pinkie Pie's performance with the Sheriff, but does not participate in the battle later on.
In the episode Apple Family Reunion, Braeburn attends the Apple family reunion at Sweet Apple Acres. He first appears when he and another stallion pull a horse-drawn carriage (with Apple Strudel riding on it) towards the farm. He makes multiple cameo appearances for the remainder of the episode, including one where he walks by with a plate of uncooked apple fritters. Later in the episode, when Granny Smith reminds Applejack that she needs to give the family members time to enjoy each other's company, Braeburn says "Uh-huh" in a deep voice.
Braeburn makes a slight cameo in Pinkie Pride in the beginning during the Appleloosa party Cheese Sandwich threw for them. He makes another cameo in Leap of Faith, without his hat and with a guitar cutie mark.
My Little Pony mobile game description
Applejack’s cousin from Appleloosa loves to show visitors around his hometown!
The Elements of Harmony guidebook
If you're visiting Appleloosa, you're likely to be welcomed by BRAEBURN.
- "Cousin Applejack, mind yer manners, you have yet ta introduce me to your compadres! Shame on you!"
- — To Applejack in Over a Barrel
- "Them buffalo, they want us settler ponies to take every single tree you see here off this land. They sure as hay don't want any new ones added in."
- — Over a Barrel
|Braeburn image gallery|
- ↑ Andrew Francis (2013-01-12). Congratulations to Michael Dangerfeild.. Retrieved on 2013 January 12.
- ↑ Calpain (2013-01-12). Andrew Francis Not Braeburn. Retrieved on 2013 March 13.
- ↑ Andrew Francis (2013-01-12). Andrew Francis confirms the voice switch.. Retrieved on 2013 January 12.
- ↑ Sabrina Alberghetti (2014-03-30). TheRealSibsy: @AppleB18 cutie marks for bg .... Twitter. Retrieved on 2014 March 30.