Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Sung by||"Weird Al" Yankovic|
|Music by||Daniel Ingram|
Steffan Andrews (orchestration)
|Lyrics by||Amy Keating Rogers|
|Album||Pinkie Pie's Party Playlist|
|Episode Transcript||Pinkie Pride|
|BMI Work No.||17949560|
|Cheese Confesses (Album Version)|
Cheese Confesses is the tenth song featured in the fourth season of My Little Pony Friendship is Magic and is the fifth of six songs featured in the twelfth episode Pinkie Pride. The first verse shares the same melody as The Super Duper Party Pony.
It is the sixth track on the album Pinkie Pie's Party Playlist.
- [Cheese Sandwich]
- I fear I told a little fib about my pony past
- I hope that when you hear the truth, you will not be aghast
- I wasn't quite the super party pony like I claim
- The fact is that I was so shy, nopony knew my name
- I stumbled into Ponyville one afternoon by chance
- And found the biggest ever celebration party dance
- Everything was perfect, cheer was filling up the place
- And I saw that everypony had a smile upon their face
- I vowed that day to change my life, the past I did set free
- For now Cheese Sandwich was a party pony full of glee
- A super duper party pony -- that's what I became
- I traveled all Equestria, and all did know my name
- But that never would have happened on my own, I'll tell you why
- For the one who threw that party, it was you, Pinkie Pie
- Pinkie Pie: Me?
- Cheese Sandwich: Yes!
- Pinkie Pie: Hah, really?!
- Cheese Sandwich: Really!
- Pinkie Pie: So I was the pony that threw the awesomely spectacular party that inspired you to become an awesome spectacular party thrower?
- Cheese Sandwich: Swear on Camembert!
- [Pinkie Pie and Cheese Sandwich]
- Super duper party ponies -- that is me and you
- A party thrown by one is good, but not as great as two
- Come on and let's join forces, have twice the expertise
- Now let's all go to the party planned by Pinkie Pie and Cheese!