|Mane||¤ Two different shades of moderate crimson|
|Coat||Very pale yellow|
|Eyeshadow||Pale, light grayish crimson|
| Cutie mark|
|Voice||Sylvia Zaradic (English)|
Fumi Hirano (Japanese)
Monika Wierzbicka (Polish)
Gabriela Codrea (Romanian)
Anneli Heed (Swedish)
Development and trademark
Cherry Jubilee is based on the G1 pony Cherries Jubilee. "Cherries jubilee" is also the name of a dessert dish made with flambéd cherries and ice cream.
Cherry Jubilee's name is listed with a trademark symbol in multiple Hasbro DMCA complaints to Google in late 2012 and on an Enterplay collectible card game Gen Con Indy 2013 demo card of her.
Depiction in the seriesIn The Last Roundup, Applejack is temporarily hired at Cherry Hill Ranch, a farm in Dodge Junction that is owned by Cherry Jubilee. According to Applejack, she met Cherry Jubilee at her cherry stand at the Equestria Rodeo in Canterlot and warmed up to her because they both worked in orchards. Later in the episode, Cherry Jubilee allows the main characters to help Applejack with farm work. Party Pooped where she helps Pinkie get to Yakyakistan while delivering cherries to the Crystal Empire. The trip becomes derailed when Cherry and her stagecoach pullers fall asleep along the way. Cherry and her companions fall into a ravine but are rescued by the Wonderbolts and dropped off in Manehattan. She also appears in Ponyville at the end of the episode, managing her own booth at the friendship party.
Depiction in comics
Cherry Jubilee appears on page 6 of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Issue #10, waving to a crowd of ponies from atop a Dodge Junction parade float.
Cherry Jubilee is one of the available playable characters in Gameloft's mobile game. Her in-game description reads "The owner of Cherry Hill Ranch in Dodge Junction, Cherry Jubilee sometimes needs a helping hoof when sorting cherries on her farm."
The dialogue for the intro to the quest Cherry Picking is "Remember that time we went and helped Cherry Jubilee after competin' in the Equestria Rodeo? Well, now that pony wants to settle in Ponyville! Let's give her a warm welcome." The objective of the quest is to welcome Cherry Jubilee to Ponyville. The dialogue for the end of the quest is "Cherry Jubilee's pleased as punch to be here! I'm sure glad we were able to find a nice place for her to stay!"
The dialogue for the intro to the quest The Ultimate Cherry is "Cherry Jubilee's asked me for help pickin' cherries before, but now she needs our help again. I think we can do that!" The objective of this quest is to raise Cherry Jubilee to 5 stars. The dialogue for the end of this quest is "Yee-haw! It's always a pleasure helpin' out Miss Jubilee!"
- "Why, I'm Cherry Jubilee, boss of Cherry Hill Ranch."
- — The Last Roundup
- "What can I do you for?"
- — Party Pooped
- "Mark your calendar, missy, 'cause this right here's your lucky day!"
- — Party Pooped
- "Cherry winks, cherry cheesecake, cherry tarts; if it has cherries in it then we make it here at Cherry Hill Ranch!"
- — Enterplay collectible card game Gen Con Indy 2013 demo card of Cherry Jubilee
- Ponies with a similar name: Cherry Berry, Cherry Fizzy, Cherry Spices, and Cherry Pie.
- Cherry Jubilee on the Collectible Card Game Wiki
- Cherry Jubilee on the My Little Pony Gameloft Wiki
- ↑ Jim Miller (2013-12-10). Big Jim answers. Retrieved on 2013 December 10.
- ↑ Dubbingpedia's publication of credits from SDI's e-mail (Polish). Retrieved on 2015 August 3.
- ↑ Anneli Heed (2013-12-10). I do love cherries, but I never had a cherry Jubilee desert...I did voice one though.. Retrieved on 2013 December 10.
- ↑ DMCA (Copyright) Complaint to Google (NoticeID 693421, http://chillingeffects.org/N/693421). Chilling Effects Clearinghouse (2012-11-08). Retrieved on 2013 July 25.
- ↑ DMCA (Copyright) Complaint to Google (NoticeID 693422, http://chillingeffects.org/N/693422). Chilling Effects Clearinghouse (2012-11-08). Retrieved on 2013 July 25.
- ↑ DMCA (Copyright) Complaint to Google (NoticeID 698929, http://chillingeffects.org/N/698929). Chilling Effects Clearinghouse (2012-11-13). Retrieved on 2013 July 25.
- ↑ DMCA (Copyright) Complaint to Google (NoticeID 698930, http://chillingeffects.org/N/698930). Chilling Effects Clearinghouse (2012-11-13). Retrieved on 2013 July 25.
- ↑ DMCA (Copyright) Complaint to Google (NoticeID 702176, http://chillingeffects.org/N/702176). Chilling Effects Clearinghouse (2012-11-15). Retrieved on 2013 July 25.
- ↑ DMCA (Copyright) Complaint to Google (NoticeID 732733, http://chillingeffects.org/N/732733). Chilling Effects Clearinghouse (2012-12-11). Retrieved on 2013 July 25.
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 rdmt.jpg. Retrieved on 2013 August 20.