| Cherry Jubilee|
|Occupation||Owner of Cherry Hill Ranch|
Member of Buffalo Bull's Amazing Wild West Show (formerly)
|Mane||¤ Two different shades of moderate crimson|
|Coat||Very pale yellow|
|Eyeshadow||Pale, light grayish crimson|
| Cutie mark|
|Voice||Sylvia Zaradic (English)|
Carmen Katt (German)
Fumi Hirano (Japanese)
Monika Wierzbicka (Polish)
Gabriela Codrea (Romanian)
Anneli Heed (Swedish)
Cherry Jubilee is a female Earth pony who appears in the episodes The Last Roundup, Equestria Games, and Party Pooped and in the IDW comics' Friendship is Magic Issue #10 and Friends Forever Issue #33. She is the owner and boss of Cherry Hill Ranch in Dodge Junction. She is called Cherries Jubilant in some merchandise.
Development and trademarkDMCA complaints to Google in late 2012 and on Enterplay's collectible card game cards of her.
Depiction in the seriesIn The Last Roundup, Applejack is temporarily hired at Cherry Hill Ranch, a farm in Dodge Junction that is owned by Cherry Jubilee. According to Applejack, she met Cherry Jubilee at her cherry stand at the Equestria Rodeo in Canterlot and warmed up to her because they both worked in orchards. Later in the episode, Cherry Jubilee allows the main characters to help Applejack with farm work. Party Pooped where she helps Pinkie Pie get to Yakyakistan while delivering cherries to the Crystal Empire. The trip becomes derailed when Cherry and her stagecoach pullers fall asleep along the way. Cherry and her companions fall into a ravine but are rescued by the Wonderbolts and dropped off in Manehattan. She also appears in Ponyville at the end of the episode, managing her own booth at the friendship party.
Other depictionspage 6 of the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Issue #10 story Zen and the Art of Gazebo Repair - Part Deux "If You Only Have a Hammer, You See Every Problem as a Nail", waving to a crowd of ponies from atop a Dodge Junction parade float in Ponyville.
Cherry Jubilee's "secret history" is revealed in My Little Pony: Friends Forever Issue #33. She used to be a member of Buffalo Bull's traveling Wild West show under the stage name "Calamity Mane", and the two fell in love. Buffalo Bull asked her to marry him, but she panicked and ran off, leading Bull to abandon her in Dodge Junction and replace her with another Calamity Mane. When Bull's traveling show returns to Dodge Junction, Cherry almost kicks him out of town out of anger, but with Applejack's help, the two make amends for breaking each other's hearts.
Cherry Jubilee is one of the available playable characters in Gameloft's mobile game. Her in-game description reads "The owner of Cherry Hill Ranch in Dodge Junction, Cherry Jubilee sometimes needs a helping hoof when sorting cherries on her farm."
The dialogue for the intro to the quest Cherry Picking is "Remember that time we went and helped Cherry Jubilee after competin' in the Equestria Rodeo? Well, now that pony wants to settle in Ponyville! Let's give her a warm welcome." The objective of the quest is to welcome Cherry Jubilee to Ponyville. The dialogue for the end of the quest is "Cherry Jubilee's pleased as punch to be here! I'm sure glad we were able to find a nice place for her to stay!"
The dialogue for the intro to the quest The Ultimate Cherry is "Cherry Jubilee's asked me for help pickin' cherries before, but now she needs our help again. I think we can do that!" The objective of this quest is to raise Cherry Jubilee to 5 stars. The dialogue for the end of this quest is "Yee-haw! It's always a pleasure helpin' out Miss Jubilee!"
A mini-figure toy and collector card of Cherries Jubilant are included in the twenty-second wave of mystery packs. The collector card states about Cherries Jubilant, "She loves traveling with friends."
Cherry Jubilee is featured on an Enterplay collectible card game card, the Gen Con Indy 2013 demo version of which attributes to her the quote "Cherry winks, cherry cheesecake, cherry tarts; if it has cherries in it then we make it here at Cherry Hill Ranch!" and the α #26 F version of which gives her the description "This boss pony thinks sorting cherries is as simple as cherry pie. Some of her sorters may disagree."
- "Why, I'm Cherry Jubilee, boss of Cherry Hill Ranch."
- — The Last Roundup
- "What can I do you for?"
- — Party Pooped
- "Mark your calendar, missy, 'cause this right here's your lucky day!"
- — Party Pooped
- "It's mighty kind of you to lend a hoof like this, Applejack!"
- — My Little Pony: Friends Forever Issue #33
- "Cherry winks, cherry cheesecake, cherry tarts; if it has cherries in it then we make it here at Cherry Hill Ranch!"
- — Enterplay collectible card game Gen Con Indy 2013 demo card of Cherry Jubilee
- Ponies with a similar name: Cherry Berry, Cherry Fizzy, Cherry Spices, Cherry Pie, Cherry Blossom, and Ruby Jubilee.
- Cherry Jubilee (GenCon) on the Collectible Card Game Wiki
- Cherry Jubilee, Queen of the Hill on the Collectible Card Game Wiki
- Cherry Jubilee on the My Little Pony Gameloft Wiki
- ↑ Dubbingpedia's publication of credits from SDI's e-mail (Polish). Retrieved on 2015 August 3.
- ↑ Anneli Heed (2013-12-10). I do love cherries, but I never had a cherry Jubilee desert...I did voice one though.. Retrieved on 2013 December 10.
- ↑ DMCA (Copyright) Complaint to Google (NoticeID 693421, http://chillingeffects.org/N/693421). Chilling Effects Clearinghouse (2012-11-08). Retrieved on 2013 July 25.
- ↑ DMCA (Copyright) Complaint to Google (NoticeID 693422, http://chillingeffects.org/N/693422). Chilling Effects Clearinghouse (2012-11-08). Retrieved on 2013 July 25.
- ↑ DMCA (Copyright) Complaint to Google (NoticeID 698929, http://chillingeffects.org/N/698929). Chilling Effects Clearinghouse (2012-11-13). Retrieved on 2013 July 25.
- ↑ DMCA (Copyright) Complaint to Google (NoticeID 698930, http://chillingeffects.org/N/698930). Chilling Effects Clearinghouse (2012-11-13). Retrieved on 2013 July 25.
- ↑ DMCA (Copyright) Complaint to Google (NoticeID 702176, http://chillingeffects.org/N/702176). Chilling Effects Clearinghouse (2012-11-15). Retrieved on 2013 July 25.
- ↑ DMCA (Copyright) Complaint to Google (NoticeID 732733, http://chillingeffects.org/N/732733). Chilling Effects Clearinghouse (2012-12-11). Retrieved on 2013 July 25.