|This list may require copy editing for sortability (some of the animated shorts were released before some season four episodes aired; it should be made possible to sort by date). You can assist by editing it.|
This is a sortable list of My Little Pony Friendship is Magic episodes, films, and shorts, divided by seasons and initially sorted by original air date, and other installments. Differences between original air date order and production order are noted with italics.
The first three episodes of season two premiered on Saturdays at 9:00 AM Eastern Time, the following fifteen episodes premiered at 10:00 AM Eastern Time, and the remaining episodes premiered at 1:00 PM Eastern Time, with the exception of the twenty-sixth episode, which premiered at 1:30 PM, directly following its predecessor.
Season three premiered on November 10, 2012. The first episode aired at 10:00 AM Eastern Time, 7:00 AM Pacific Time, and the second episode aired at 10:30 AM Eastern Time, 7:30 AM Pacific Time. The rest of the episodes aired at 10:30 AM Eastern Time, 7:30 AM Pacific Time, directly following a repeat of the previous week's episode.
|My Little Pony Equestria Girls||Meghan McCarthy||2013-06-16||Transcript||Gallery|
Season four premiered on November 23, 2013. With the exception of the first and twenty-fifth episodes, both of which aired at 10:00 AM Eastern Time, 7:00 AM Pacific Time, the rest of the episodes aired at 10:30 AM Eastern Time, 7:30 AM Pacific Time.
Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks
| It has been suggested that this article or section be split.
Proposed structure: Equestria Girls films and animated shorts.
Please use the comment section to discuss this change.
|01||Music to My Ears||Cindy Morrow||2014-03-27[n 1]||Transcript||Gallery|
|02||Guitar Centered||Amy Keating Rogers||2014-04-04[n 1]||Transcript||Gallery|
|03||Hamstocalypse Now||Josh Haber||2014-04-11[n 1]||Transcript||Gallery|
|04||Pinkie on the One||Josh Haber||2014-04-25[n 1]||Transcript||Gallery|
|05||Player Piano||Amy Keating Rogers||[n 1]||Transcript||Gallery|
|06||A Case for the Bass||Natasha Levinger||[n 1]||Transcript||Gallery|
|07||Shake your Tail!||Amy Keating Rogers||2014-06-06[n 2]||Transcript||Gallery|
|08||Perfect Day for Fun||Amy Keating Rogers & Daniel Ingram||2014-06-19||Transcript||Gallery|
|My Little Pony Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks||Meghan McCarthy||2014-09-27||Transcript||Gallery|
Season fiveIn an interview with WorldScreen.com, Stephen Davis, president of Hasbro Studios, stated about Friendship is Magic, "We are now going into our fifth season—just a tremendous success for us." In May 2014, the Hub Network stated on Twitter and Facebook that season five is "coming 2015" and stated on Twitter that "the start of" season five will be "in 2015", and despite these statements specifying merely the year, Jim Miller stated on Twitter "The Hub Network tweeted it would be coming out early 2015"; Jayson Thiessen also mentioned on Twitter "season five of My Little Pony coming in 2015!" A June 17, 2014 press release from Hasbro mentioning when the My Little Pony Friendship is Magic animated series "will kick off its fifth season" initially stated an earlier release date of "this fall in the US" but has been revised to instead state the previously-announced release date of "in 2015"—an email to the Hub Network "was responded to with a 'Definitely 2015'", while "other usual contacts" have been "still saying Fall."[discuss] A May 7, 2014 article on Examiner.com states that season five will consist of 26 episodes. – 
Teasers for the upcoming season were provided by the show staff at the 2014 San Diego Comic-Con, including episodes centered around the following:
- Twilight dealing with the destruction of the Golden Oak Library by Lord Tirek
- The entire Pie family
- A 100th special episode focusing on background characters
- Princess Luna having a nightmare
In addition, the staff also showed a brief animatic from a planned episode of season five, showing Twilight and her friends following a map to a remote part of Equestria where they encounter ponies with identical cutie marks acting strangely.
At BronyCon 2014, it was announced that G.M. Berrow, the author of the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic chapter books, would be writing an episode. At BronyCAN, it was elaborated that Berrow's episode will be Pinkie Pie-centered.
This will be the first season to air on the rebranded Discovery Family Channel.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 These animated shorts were originally published by the "Hasbro Studios Shorts" YouTube channel.
- ↑ This animated short was originally published on April 16, 2014 by a German Equestria Girls YouTube channel; but was later made unavailable, and its re-posts systematically deleted.
- ↑ Anna Carugati (2014-01-10). Q&A with Hasbro's Stephen Davis. WorldScreen.com. Retrieved on 2014 January 10.
- ↑ HubTVNetwork: BREAKING: #MLPSeason5, coming .... Twitter (2014-05-07). Retrieved on 2014 May 9.
- ↑ Hub Network - Timeline Photos. Facebook (2014-05-07). Retrieved on 2014 May 9.
- ↑ HubTVNetwork: RT if you already can't wait .... Twitter (2014-05-10). Retrieved on 2014 May 21.
- ↑ Jim Miller (2014-05-21). TheBiggestJim: @chickenzach Yes. The Hub Network .... Twitter. Retrieved on 2014 May 21.
- ↑ Jayson Thiessen (2014-05-26). goldenrusset: @Marimo0Marimo @TheBiggestJim .... Twitter. Retrieved on 2014 June 17.
- ↑ Hasbro Revolutionizing Branded Play and Lifestyle Experiences Through Rich Storytelling Across All Entertainment Platforms. Business Wire (2014-06-17). Retrieved on 2014 June 18.
- ↑ Pat Jarret (2014-06-17). Hasbro Revolutionizing Branded Play and Lifestyle Experiences Through Rich Storytelling Across All Entertainment Platforms. Hasbro, Inc.. Acquire Media. Retrieved on 2014 June 18.
- ↑ Season 5 Release Date Once Again a Mystery? Yesterday's Press Release Has Been Changed. Equestria Daily (2014-06-18). Retrieved on 2014 June 19.
- ↑ The Hub Network renews 'My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic' for a fifth season. Examiner.com (2014-05-07). Retrieved on 2014 May 7.
- ↑ Sethisto (2014-07-25). SDCC 2014 - Panel Summary - Equestria Girls, Season 5, And More!. Equestria Daily. Retrieved on 2014 July 27.
- ↑ Gameleon (2014-08-23). G.M. Berrow's Episode In Season 5 To Be A Pinkie Pie episode. Equestria Daily. Retrieved on 2014 August 23.
- ↑ Lena Hall (2014-10-27). Everypony! Today I recorded.... Twitter. Retrieved on 2014 October 27.