If I may be so bold, could (uffda) be added as an option to the Daring Do sigh emote? I think it works pretty well.
- You might have more luck with getting it added if you contact a chat mod directly on his or her talk page; I don't want to mess with pages like this since I don't use the chat.
This one needs to be fixed because its mouth is still blue:
- Simply type one of the options under the emote you wish to use. Example: For type (ok) or (whatever).
This are super good emoticons, and that like I sins a little Time I learn this thing of mlp and its super cool!!!
- You mentioned you're using an iPad; maybe try using this? TheUltimateH4M Talk 17:53, October 27, 2013 (UTC)
Idea Ping (u can add an lamp emoticon)
How DO These Work?
I think that an instructional text is needed at the top of the page; there is no obvious or intuative indication of how to insert the emoticons into text.
BenRG - Not sure if he dreads or longs for Episode VII (talk) 19:35, January 20, 2014 (UTC)
- Template:Emote 19:53, January 20, 2014 (UTC)
I want to have one more G1 emote
A simple suggestion
Flurry Heart Emote
just need to be added14:10, February 10, 2016 (UTC)
Aaayy~ We need some more dance emotes for when you just wanna get jiggy with it, you know? Like, Princess Luna Dancing on the moon but its cropped :p
Sincerly,18:32, February 10, 2016 (UTC)
How are these?11:30, February 13, 2016 (UTC)
My set of emotes: Creeperfan
- These emotes seems good! 11:34, February 27, 2016 (UTC)
- (starlight will tell you to be quiet)
- (are you kidding me)
- All added! 18:46, February 27, 2016 (UTC)
- (i'm late)
A Emote I made
I made a Rainbow dash yay emote, and the following codes for it:
Proof that it fits: http://imgur.com/VOr8riD Thanks
Cartoon Lover8902 known as CL8902 Cartoon Lover8902 19:42, March 10, 2016 (UTC)
Yet another emote...only this time, it's just one
- Approved and added. • • 10:22, April 19, 2016 (UTC)
11:17, July 26, 2016 (UTC)
- Added by Cod4, thanks! 22:19, July 27, 2016 (UTC)
Two More Emotes
- (Prince Scorpan)
Add more triggers if you want to!23:04, July 29, 2016 (UTC)
New smug emote
- (Cute emote of twilight sparkle dancing)
- (Dancing Twilight)
20:59, August 4, 2016 (UTC)
New Character Emotes
- (Baby Thorax)
21:56, August 23, 2016 (UTC)
- Added! 12:16, August 24, 2016 (UTC)
I'm sorry for the nightmare fuelishness and OCness, but it's all I could do in like 10 minutes lol.
Resize pic if it might be too big?
15:30, October 9, 2016 (UTC)
Two new emotes
17:09, October 30, 2016 (UTC)
Pls make this a emote?
Ok so there you go
- Comment I replaced the image link with one uploaded on Wikia. 14:19, November 16, 2016 (UTC)
- Added! 00:36, November 17, 2016 (UTC)
23:18, November 19, 2016 (UTC)
Where did the emotes go?
After I tried to do an Applejack emote, I noticed nothing came up, so I checked the Emotes list and most of them are gone, blank images now. What happened to them and will they ever be back? KillRoy231 (talk) 15:00, June 1, 2017 (UTC)
Just a heads up: The emotes have all vanished as from about a week ago. Anyone know what's up?
- FANDOM deleted the wikis which hosted the emotes for no reason, and deleted the emotes with them. It was sadly too late when we contacted FANODM about it, so now we have to re-upload every single emote on the wiki, which is a very time consuming feat and might take a while. 21:26, June 10, 2017 (UTC)
- For now I think deleting the current MediaWiki:Emoticons page is the best thing to do. 21:33, June 10, 2017 (UTC)
- Surely, they're archived somewhere. EDIT: A number of them are backed up here. 00:12, June 13, 2017 (UTC)
- Which is why we contacted Wikia staff about it. The response was "Unfortunately, it looks like the wiki was closed a little too ago for us to be able to restore it - it's been sent to the archives." and apparently there's no way to restore the emotes. Before that we were told that we're going to receive an archive of the data on the wiki or something like that which never happened. 01:12, June 13, 2017 (UTC)
After ages of laziness we've finally started reuploading the emotes. The ones starting with A were uploaded yesterday (other than aykm2 and some angry emotes and a few others that will be uploaded later) and these are the "B"s. The rest will be uploaded gradually and posted in the same forum (although I'm not sure if they still count as a chat topic) 11:01, August 31, 2017 (UTC)
- Updated. The new links for "BabyThorax", "blush4", and "blush5" are missing, though. Your efforts are greatly appreciated. 14:06, August 31, 2017 (UTC)
We've added more missing emotes in A and B. We need the code to be replaced from the top of the mediawiki page until reaching <!-- C --> (Also updated the maintenance notice). https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/290889126771818496/352830066578817036/Top_to_B.txt 15:03, August 31, 2017 (UTC)
- Done. 15:20, August 31, 2017 (UTC)
- Thanks. 17:18, August 31, 2017 (UTC)
More emotes, from <!-- C --> to end of <!-- F -->.
17:18, August 31, 2017 (UTC)
- Added. 19:21, August 31, 2017 (UTC)
- Thanks again 16:30, September 1, 2017 (UTC)
Loads of more emotes, from now, we'll provide the whole source so that's is easy to simply replace the whole code with the text file :P, instead of finding the specific sections. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/290889126771818496/353214443473338369/Emotes_SRC_-_20170901_-_1726.txt
Thanks.16:30, September 1, 2017 (UTC)~
Emotes O, P and Q. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/299190886208765963/354212979568410624/Emotes_SRC_-_2017-04-09_11-34.txt 10:37, September 4, 2017 (UTC)
- Added. 13:01, September 4, 2017 (UTC)