|2011-09-25 • 2011-12-31 • 2012-07-31|
2013-03-31 • 2014-10-10 • 2015-12-01 • 2016-12-01
Discuss nominations for the featured article and the front-page slider here. -Throwawaytv 08:59, September 25, 2011 (UTC)
While season three is airing, we are doing one slider for the latest aired episode, one for the upcoming episode, and two features. Usually they are changed on the first of every month but changes can be discussed at any time.
January 2017 nominations
For January 2017, I think it would be a good idea to make it a Legend of Everfree-themed month. With that in mind, I think , Gloriosa Daisy, Timber Spruce, and Camp Everfree should absolutely be featured. Now, that leaves us with one slider left. Since articles like the movie itself and its soundtrack have already been featured, I'm thinking that one of the movie's musical numbers could take the fourth slot, and I think We Will Stand For Everfree would be a good candidate for that slot.
What do you think?16:26, December 29, 2016 (UTC)
- We Will Stand For Everfree is a good choice (in addition to the others nominated). If not that, though, I propose Katrina Hadley as a possible alternative. She was the Legend of Everfree assistant director, and January is her birth month. 19:36, December 29, 2016 (UTC)
- Good suggestion. Not yet certain whether or not I support that being the last slider over We Will Stand For Everfree, but it's a good suggestion nevertheless. 21:12, December 29, 2016 (UTC)
- Support Gloriosa Daisy, Timber Spruce, Camp Everfree, and Katrina Hadley.--
- After thinking about it a bit, I guess Katrina Hadley would be a good fit for the last slider, so I Support. 10:58, December 30, 2016 (UTC)
February 2017 nominations
Considering Valentine's Day is next month, my suggestions for what articles should be featured for February would be to feature the episode Hearts and Hooves Day and three articles for the married couples on the show. As for which three couples should be featured, I suggest Mr. and Mrs. Cake, Twilight Velvet and Night Light, and Igneous Rock Pie and Cloudy Quartz.
What do you think?15:57, January 23, 2017 (UTC)
- Since Mr. and Mrs. Shy have already been featured once and other couples like Hondo Flanks and Cookie Crumbles and Jet Set and Upper Crust haven't been featured in the series that prominently lately, these sound like solid suggestions to me. 00:51, January 24, 2017 (UTC)