|May 8 2012 - June 3 2013|
|June 3 2013 -|
Please use this page to nominate contributors for image control rights, which allow contributors to rename or delete images.
- Nominations by administrators should be discussed for at least two days. If the nomination is without objections, the nominee should be added to the imagecontrol group by a bureaucrat within a few days. Otherwise, if an objection is raised, the discussion should continue until consensus is reached.
- Nominations by contributors other than administrators need to be vetted by an administrator before a discussion is held. The following are the suggested vetting criteria:
- Imagecontrol rights may be removed without discussion in case of abuse, in the case that the user has made fewer than ten edits in the last 45 days, and only after discussion supporting removal in any other case.
Please read the image control help page to make the best use of the image control rights.
Nominations and nomination discussion
Hi all, I'd like to nominate myself for imagine control rights. I have been working on images for the past few months, I meet the IC requirements, and I've been a chat moderator for some time now. Tell me what you think, thanks! (talk) 05:15, December 8, 2013 (UTC)
- Support - Sure. You're a trustworthy person of the Wiki who will always be there should one need help. You have worked hard editing also. At the moment, no drawbacks. Good luck! 10:47, December 8, 2013 (UTC)
- Support - 343 took the words right outta my my mouth. 12:54, December 8, 2013 (UTC)
- Support Well deserved, witnessed the good work you did, you have potential with these rights. 07:36, December 11, 2013 (UTC)