| This page is an archive. Do not edit the contents of this page.
Direct any additional comments to Forum:Wiki discussion.
Well, my concern is this: Currently I have been translating some of your articles for the Spanish MLP Wiki in order to add some content as well as correcting some of the roughly translated content (Google translator and whatnot), and I want to know if this is allowed by you, as normally every article in Wikia is written under a Creative Commons licence, and so far I know that I am giving you due credit by presenting a link to the original article in English.
- By linking to the English version of the page, you are attributing past editors to the page content. As far as I know, that's more than enough. Foodbandlt 04:04, August 17, 2012 (UTC)
- Yep, that's really all you need to do. Thanks for helping translate! Also, when you create a new page on es.mlp, feel free to put the interwiki link on the page here so that people know there's a Spanish version of the page.
- Thank you for translating the wiki to Spanish! –Throwawaytv 12:07, August 17, 2012 (UTC)
- Well, that was quick. Thank you very much for your answers, gentlemen.
- I will edit more confidently from now on. I'll start adding those links in your Wiki articles, as well.
- And it's my pleasure to help translating them, it helps me a lot too, as English it's not my native language (so please tell me i I make some mistake!).
- Greetings!Keldian.- (talk) 16:26, August 17, 2012 (UTC)