- A nominee should have at least 400 edits on the wiki.
- Rollback rights may be removed without discussion only in case of abuse. Otherwise, rollback rights may only be removed after discussion. This discussion may only take place after the user has been warned at least once on their talkpage.
Nominations and nomination discussion
I would like to nominate Fluffbrain - they have shown great dedication to the Wiki, have handled bad situations very well and seem very level headed. They have also recently won Wiki contributor of the month which just again, shows even more reason to support them progressing up the ranks.
They have also accepted my nomination.
19:14, September 24, 2018 (UTC)
- Support - I totally agree. By looking at his contributions, he is very careful when making comments or replying to users, has good social skills, and usually fixes mistakes on main articles (he seems to focus on transcripts, though). I believe he will use rollback rights properly and help with cleaning bad edits/vandalism while other rollbackers aren't online.
- 05:10, September 25, 2018 (UTC)
- Support Makes quality edits to transcripts, is a good presence around the community overall.--
- Strong support Per nomination. As the one who nominated Fluffbrain for Contributor of the Month, I most certainly believe they're worthy of this. 11:54, September 27, 2018 (UTC)
Comment - Unanimous support and nomination has been inactive for sometime. I have asked a fellow admin to close and action the forum. 19:26, October 11, 2018 (UTC)