|Eyes||Grayish cobalt blue|
|Mane||¤ Light sapphire bluish gray with light gray stripes|
|Coat||Phthalo bluish gray|
| Cutie mark|
|Voice||Trevor Devall (English)|
Rolf Koster (Dutch)
Jean Marc Delhausse (European French)
Christian Gaul (German)
Diego Sabre (Italian)
Nobuo Tobita (Japanese)
Bang Sung-joon (Korean)
Leszek Zduń (Polish)
Joakim Jennefors (Swedish)
Ricardo Sawaya (Brazilian Portuguese)
Arturo Cataño (Latin American Spanish)
Depiction in the series
Hoity Toity first appears in the episode Suited For Success, having arrived in Ponyville to see Rarity's fashion show. Having seen her "perfect" dresses, which are much-revised versions of the original designs, he gives a very critical review, calling the dresses "a piled-on mish-mash of everything but the kitchen sink". This almost ends Rarity's career, until her friends convince Hoity Toity to come back and give her another chance. In contrast to the first fashion show, when he sees Rarity's original ensembles, he is very impressed and recommends featuring her clothes in his fashion boutique in Canterlot, requesting a dozen more of each dress to be created "by next Tuesday".
Hoity Toity also makes a cameo during the song Becoming Popular (The Pony Everypony Should Know), next to Sapphire Shores, in the episode Sweet and Elite. He is also seen in the audience with Photo Finish and Sapphire Shores in Rarity Takes Manehattan and in the stadium crowd with Sapphire in Equestria Games.
Hoity Toity makes a speaking appearance on page 21 of My Little Pony Micro-Series Issue #3, appears on page 14 of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Issue #8, is referred to on page 1 of My Little Pony Micro-Series Issue #9, and appears on page 17 of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Issue #23.
Hoity Toity is THE style authority in Canterlot. This fancy earth pony can make or break a designer's career -- as Rarity finds out when he stops panning and starts praising her collection. With his dark sunglasses and ponytail, Hoity Toity looks the part of the fashionista. After all, he's all about looking fabulous.
My Little Pony mobile game description
This fashionable pony knows a good dress when he sees one, especially the ones made by Rarity!
The Elements of Harmony guidebook
As Canterlot's resident fashion guru, HOITY TOITY's been known to harshly critique the works of others, especially Rarity, who longs for his approval.
- "Hello... Oh, this can't be the same designer."
- — Suited For Success
- "So perfect for my new advertisement."
- — Green Isn't Your Color
- Micro-Series Issue #3 page 21
- Hoity Toity: Flax Seed! You really must come meet my entourage. You're the next pony every pony should know after all!
- Flax Seed: Like, popularity is a system of ranking set up by the establishment...
- Hoity Toity: *chuckle* Isn't he a pip? Didn't I tell you he was a pip?
- Hoity Toity on the Collectible Card Game Wiki
- Hoity Toity on the My Little Pony Gameloft Wiki
- This article's speculation page.
- ↑ Trevor Devall interview. The Dennis Daniel Show (2012-07-13). Retrieved on 2012 July 26.
- ↑ My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Famous Friends 3-Pack Rarity, Photo Finish & Hoity Toity Pre-Order ships October. ToyWiz.com. Retrieved on 2012 September 19.