If I may be so bold, could (uffda) be added as an option to the Daring Do sigh emote? I think it works pretty well.
- You might have more luck with getting it added if you contact a chat mod directly on his or her talk page; I don't want to mess with pages like this since I don't use the chat.
This one needs to be fixed because its mouth is still blue:
- Simply type one of the options under the emote you wish to use. Example: For type (ok) or (whatever).
This are super good emoticons, and that like I sins a little Time I learn this thing of mlp and its super cool!!!
- You mentioned you're using an iPad; maybe try using this? TheUltimateH4M Talk 17:53, October 27, 2013 (UTC)
Idea Ping (u can add an lamp emoticon)
How DO These Work?
I think that an instructional text is needed at the top of the page; there is no obvious or intuative indication of how to insert the emoticons into text.
BenRG - Not sure if he dreads or longs for Episode VII (talk) 19:35, January 20, 2014 (UTC)
- Template:Emote 19:53, January 20, 2014 (UTC)
I want to have one more G1 emote
A simple suggestion
Flurry Heart Emote
just need to be added14:10, February 10, 2016 (UTC)
Aaayy~ We need some more dance emotes for when you just wanna get jiggy with it, you know? Like, Princess Luna Dancing on the moon but its cropped :p
Sincerly,18:32, February 10, 2016 (UTC)
How are these?11:30, February 13, 2016 (UTC)
My set of emotes: Creeperfan
- These emotes seems good! 11:34, February 27, 2016 (UTC)
- (starlight will tell you to be quiet)
- (are you kidding me)
- All added! 18:46, February 27, 2016 (UTC)
- (i'm late)
A Emote I made
I made a Rainbow dash yay emote, and the following codes for it:
Proof that it fits: http://imgur.com/VOr8riD Thanks
Cartoon Lover8902 known as CL8902 Cartoon Lover8902 19:42, March 10, 2016 (UTC)
Yet another emote...only this time, it's just one
- Approved and added. 10:22, April 19, 2016 (UTC)