Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
(demo) in parenthesis indicates a version of the song used in an edition of S1E3 distributed as promotional DVDs around Europe and the Americas, thus differing from later television broadcasts.
For Greek and Canadian French demo versions, they were on the respective editions of the official website before removed.
For all languages MLP FiM is/has been broadcast in which are not listed here, including Albanian, Azerbaijani, Cantonese (now香港台/ViuTV season 2), Korean, and Standard Mandarin, the English theme song with subtitles is aired, not dubbed, or the title is voice-overed at the end, rather than a dub or voicing-over of the song in the respective language.
Season one version
|Italian||See Italian season one theme.|
a translation of original
in Boomerang Italy's
broadcasts of subsequent seasons.[note 1]
|Japanese||See Japanese version.[note 2]|
|Norwegian||Persian (Gem version)|
|Persian (Persian Toon version)||Polish|
|Serbian (Minimax version)||Serbian (Mini version)|
|Slovene (POP version)||Slovene (Minimax version)|
|Thai (Boomerang version)||Turkish|
Season two/three version
|Bosnian||Czech (Season 3)|
|Estonian (KidZone version)||German (Season 2)|
|Italian||Japanese||See Japanese version.[note 3]|
|Romanian (Poor quality)||Serbian (Minimax version)|
|Serbian (Mini version)||Spanish|
|Thai (VCD version)||Turkish|
Season four version
|Portuguese (Brazil)||Portuguese (Portugal)|
|Romanian||Serbian (Minimax version)|
Season five versions
|Spanish (Latin America)||Vietnamese (SAOTV version)|
Equestria Girls version
|Slovene||Spanish (Latin America)|
Italian season one theme
- Main article: /Italian version
- Main article: /Japanese version
- ↑ Season two hasn't started on Italia 1 yet.
- ↑ The original theme in English is not completely replaced, as it works as background music to a locally-made teaser placed before the first scene of every episode. The video is not used entirely, however; instead, clips from various episodes are interspersed with what video is used.
- ↑ Starting with The Return of Harmony Part 1, the scene uses the season two remastered opening as background music. However, it uses the video for the season one theme song in its entirety, with the exception of the logo for the show, and the "Developed for Television by Lauren Faust" card at the end.