Nurse Redheart in Baby Cakes
|Occupation||Nurse at Ponyville Hospital|
|Eyes||Brilliant sapphire blue|
|Mane||Light amaranthish gray|
| Cutie mark|
Pink cross outline with a red heart within and in each corner
|Voice||Ashleigh Ball (English)|
Noa Kashpitzki (Hebrew)
Ikumi Nakagami (Japanese)
Yang Jung-hwa (Korean, S1E4)
Joanna Pach-Żbikowska (Polish, S1E4)
Angelica Santos (Brazilian Portuguese)
Nurse Redheart shares her design with "Nurse Tenderheart" and an Earth pony mare shown on Hasbro's My Little Pony Facebook page, and she shares the same coat, mane, and eye colors as the G1 Earth pony Nurse Sweetheart, though they do not have the same cutie mark.
Depiction in the seriesNurse Redheart makes her first appearance in Applebuck Season alongside "Nurse Tenderheart", tending to sick ponies in a medical ward. She thanks Twilight Sparkle for coming to the ward and says "we need all the help we can get" while a pan shot of the overcrowded ward shows multiple sick ponies lying in beds or on the floor curled up and squirming, with Nurse Tenderheart standing by one's bedside.
She later appears in the episode Baby Cakes at the hospital nursery. She tells Pinkie Pie to quiet down several times when Pinkie tries to sing to the newborn Pound Cake and Pumpkin Cake right in the nursery. When Pinkie doesn't comply, she forcefully pushes her back to the visiting area where the rest of her friends are. Nurse Redheart is depicted as impatient with troublemakers, but at the same time caring for the babies she is looking after.
Nurse Redheart is a character in Gameloft's mobile game.
MerchandiseA Nurse Redheart mini-figure toy was leaked in early May 2013 and released in a deluxe miniature set named "Cake Family Babysitting Fun" along with Pinkie Pie, Mr. and Mrs. Cake, Pound Cake and Pumpkin Cake. A brushable toy of Nurse Redheart, using an alternate version of her cutie mark and cap emblem, with Rainbow Power packaging which states that she "always helps her friends feel better!", was released in September 2014 as a Walgreens exclusive.
In the Canterlot Nights expansion set of Enterplay's collectible card game, Nurse Redheart's card #95 R gives her the description "Nurse Redheart has impeccable bedside manner, but she doesn't extend that courtesy to visitors who disturb her patients!"
Nurse Redheart, with the alternate version of her cutie mark and cap emblem, appears on the cover of a My Little Pony Coloring & Activity Book by Bendon.She appears on the fan-designed WeLoveFine T-shirt "Nurse Redheart".
- Applebuck Season
- Nurse Redheart: Oh thank you, Twilight. We need all the help we can get.
- Twilight Sparkle: Oh no! What happened?
- Nurse Redheart: It was a mishap with some of the baked goods.
- Baby Cakes
- Pinkie Pie: This is the greatest day ever! We need to celebrate your birthday, babies, 'cause you were just born today! Woohoo!
- Nurse Redheart: Shhh. The babies are trying to sleep.
- Pinkie Pie: But I was just–
- Nurse Redheart: Shhh.
- My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Issue #9 page 13
- Nurse Redheart: I think she has a concussion. We should get her off the street... Are you with her?
- Nurse Redheart: Let's get you to the first aid tent, dearie.
- Nurse Redheart: STAT!
- Nurse ponies
- Nurse Redheart, Cantankerous Caretaker on the Collectible Card Game Wiki
- Nurse Redheart, Nurse's Orders on the Collectible Card Game Wiki
- Nurse Redheart, Peace and Quiet on the Collectible Card Game Wiki
- Nurse Redheart on the My Little Pony Gameloft Wiki
- Pony with a similar name: Ruby Redheart.
- ↑ Tabitha St. Germain on Twitter - archived locally.
- ↑ My Little Pony (2011-03-17). Timeline Photos. Facebook. Retrieved on 2014 July 13.
- ↑ Timeline Photos. Facebook (2015-05-12). Retrieved on 2015 May 12.
- ↑ Possible Nurse Redheart on the Way?. Equestria Daily (2013-05-04). Retrieved on 2013 May 4.
- ↑ Deluxe Miniature Set "Cake Family Babysitting Fun" (2013-06-03). Retrieved on 2013 June 3.
- ↑ Frank and Karen Apablaza (2014-06-30). Hasbro to introduce new My Little Pony figurine at San Diego Comic-Con. Paterson Baby & Toddler Gear. Examiner.com. Retrieved on 2014 July 2.