|Eyes||Brilliant sapphire blue|
|Mane||Light amaranthish gray|
| Cutie mark|
|Voice||Ashleigh Ball (English)|
Ikumi Nakagami (Japanese)
Joanna Pach-Żbikowska (Polish, S1E4)
Depiction in the series
Nurse Redheart makes her first appearance in Applebuck Season alongside "Nurse Tenderheart", tending after sick ponies in a medical ward. She thanks Twilight Sparkle for coming to the ward and says "we need all the help we can get" while a pan shot of the overcrowded ward shows multiple sick ponies lying in beds or on the floor curled up, and squirming, with Nurse Tenderheart standing by one's bedside.
She next appears in the episode Baby Cakes at the hospital nursery. She tells Pinkie Pie to quiet down several times when Pinkie tries to sing to Pound Cake and Pumpkin Cake right in the nursery. When Pinkie doesn't comply, she forcefully pushes her back to the visiting area where the rest of her friends are. Nurse Redheart is depicted as impatient with troublemakers but at the same time caring for the babies she is looking after.
AppearancesNurse Redheart appears in the episodes Applebuck Season and Baby Cakes and in the IDW comics' My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Issue #9 page 13. She does not appear in the episode Read It and Weep, which takes place in the same hospital as Baby Cakes, but three other nurses are present, "Nurse Sweetheart", Nurse Snowheart, and "Nursery Rhyme". These other nurses use a similar cutie mark design as Nurse Redheart, but with a white cross instead of a red one.
She appears on the fan-designed WeLoveFine T-shirt "Nurse Redheart".
- Applebuck Season
- Nurse Redheart: Oh thank you, Twilight. We need all the help we can get.
- Twilight Sparkle: Oh no! What happened?
- Nurse Redheart: It was a mishap with some of the baked goods.
- Baby Cakes
- Pinkie Pie: This is the greatest day ever! We need to celebrate your birthday, babies, 'cause you were just born today! Woohoo!
- Nurse Redheart: Shhh. The babies are trying to sleep.
- Pinkie Pie: But I was just–
- Nurse Redheart: Shhh.
- "I think she has a concussion. We should get her off the street... Are you with her?"
- — My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Issue #9 page 13
- My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Issue #9 page 13
- Nurse Redheart: Let's get you to the first aid tent, dearie.
- Nurse Redheart: Stat!
- ↑ Tabitha St. Germain on Twitter - archived locally.
- ↑ Possible Nurse Redheart on the Way?. Equestria Daily (2013-05-04). Retrieved on 2013 May 4.
- ↑ Deluxe Miniature Set "Cake Family Babysitting Fun" (2013-06-03). Retrieved on 2013 June 3.