|Full name||Steffan Andrews|
|Birthdate||July 9, 1985 (age 33)|
Steffan Andrews is a former music composer and orchestrator for My Little Pony Friendship is Magic. He orchestrated and arranged most of the songs and instrumental music for the series and its associated films through Season Four. He left after the fourth season to work on another series. Even though he left after Season 4 in 2014, Steffan orchestrated We Wish You a Merry Christmas for the It's a Pony Kind of Christmas album in 2015.
Andrews initially became involved with the series through his previous work with fellow composer Daniel Ingram; the two had worked together on Martha Speaks and Pound Puppies. He has cited John Williams and Michael Giacchino among his musical inspirations.
For his work on My Little Pony, Andrews was a co-recipient (with Ingram) of the 2013 Leo Award for "Best Musical Score in an Animation Program or Series" for Magical Mystery Cure, and he was nominated for the same award in 2014 for Pinkie Pride.
Outside of My Little Pony, Andrews' professional credits include composing, orchestrating, and/or arranging music for Edgar & Ellen, Martha Speaks, League of Super Evil, Kid vs. Kat, Voltron Force, Rated A for Awesome, Pound Puppies, and Littlest Pet Shop. He has also done composition and arrangement for several video games' musical scores.
- Andrews' Wikipedia page
- Andrews' Facebook page
- Andrews' Twitter profile
- Andrews' DeviantArt account
- Andrews' YouTube channel
- Andrews on IMDb
- ↑ Daniel Ingram (2015-04-11). Steffan was working on his own series and wasn't available to do Season 5.... Facebook. Retrieved on 2015 August 18.
- ↑ Everfree Network (2012-08-17). EFNW 2012 - Art of The Song (Staff Music Panel). YouTube. Retrieved on 2015 August 12.
- ↑ Leo Awards, 2013 Winners by Name. The Motion Picture Arts & Sciences Foundation of British Columbia (2013-06-07). Retrieved on 2013 June 8.
- ↑ Leo Awards via Twitter (2013-06-07). Retrieved on 2013 June 8.
- ↑ 2014 Leo Award Nominees. Leo Awards. Retrieved on 2014 April 24.