|Previous||To Where and Back Again - Part 2|
|Next||All Bottled Up|
| Transcripts • Guidelines • Episode gallery • |
all transcripts on a single page
- Twilight Sparkle: When we were captured by Chrysalis, Starlight took charge and really stepped up! I don't think friendship lessons are enough for her anymore.
- Princess Celestia: So you have an overachieving student. Sounds familiar.
- Spike: [chuckles]
- Twilight Sparkle: When I was your student, and you were in this place, you— Oh, no! You sent me to Ponyville! Which means it's time for me to send Starlight Glimmer away!
- [ponies conversing]
- [lspotlight turns on]
- [boom mic bump]
- Discord: I may have let it slip that you'd be unveiling your big plan for Starlight tonight. Silly me. But we're all very excited to hear what you've cooked up. [beat] You weren't coming up with a plan just now, were you? Oh, dear. This could be pretty embarrassing for you.
- Twilight Sparkle: [sarcastically] Gee, thanks, Discord.
- Discord: Any time. I really love being helpful.
- [clink, clink, clink]
- Twilight Sparkle: If I could have everypony's attention. As you all know, Starlight Glimmer's been my pupil for a while now, and I'd hoped she'd be my pupil for a long time yet to come. But it turns out, that's just not meant to be.
- [ponies gasp]
- Twilight Sparkle: Starlight, you have proved yourself to be a kind, loyal, strong, honest, and truly magical friend. Just looking around this room at all the new friendships you've made, I know there's nothing more I need to teach you. So we have a second reason to celebrate today. Three cheers for Starlight Glimmer on her graduation day!
- [ponies cheering]
- Pinkie Pie: [squeals, giggles] What a great surprise!
- Twilight Sparkle: [to Starlight] The future's in your own hooves now.
- Starlight Glimmer: Wow. I was not expecting this!
- Trixie and Thorax: Mmm... [giggles]
- Discord: Darn it. I was hoping you'd send her to my realm. We could've been roomies. Way to not pick up what I was putting down.
- Trixie: How do you wanna celebrate? Girls' trip to Las Pegasus?
- Thorax: We could throw you a changeling gourd fest! Uh, it's more fun than it sounds.