Look, I really want to watch all of MLP Season 6 on TV. However, it takes a long time just to reappear. Which is why I'm making this list to show you the list of episode I MISSED on live TV.
- Fill Vanilli - The time this episode got on air, I had to go to IHop for Valentine's Day. Well, it wasn't a great episode after all. But either way, because of Valentine's Day, I missed it.Great day to put it after lovers day, Hasbro.
- Trade Ya! - Once again, IHop. Maybe because of Easter or the fact that we ran out on breakfast supplies. Either way, I missed it.
- Equestria Games - On the day this episode aired, I had to travel to Washington D.C. and back. It was super long, and I couldn't get to a livestream on my phone and see the new episode. So...I missed it. It probably wouldn't matter anyways considering the fact that this is one of my worst episode ever.
- Portions of Pinkie Apple Pie - Remember this mortal: "If you play long enough, a consequence will happen." Well, I screwed up. I played the latest Minecraft snapshot (at the time the episode was released) and missed portions of Pinkie Apple Pie. Even worst is that I missed one of the greatest songs ever in the MLP fandom: Apples to the Core. Well done Mojang, you clearly deserve a award for wasting my time. "But it's just Minecraft that's wasting your time" Quiet! I don't want to hear your blah blah blah.
- Amending Fences - Hasbro, please stop putting episode in complicated dates. 4th of July is what killed me. Seriously, it banged so hard, that I shouted, "LARSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Yep, I'm blaming Larson right now. Seriously, if you're going to release an episode on 4th of July, please move that episode somewhere else. It really breaks my heart when I had to go to the beach and miss the episode. And I'm blaming not only Hasbro, but also Larson.
- The Hoofields and McColts - Once again, we ran out of breakfast supplies...blah, blah, blah...went to Golden Corral...blah, blah, blah...missed the *cough* *cough* episode *cough* *cough*...blah, blah, blah...blames family...blah, blah, blah.
- The Mane Attraction - Seriously, do we need a blog where I have to explain how bad my family is? This time, I had to go to my dentist appointment. It wasn't that long, considering that MLP airs episode on 11:30 AM and I went there like 9:00 AM. But the moment, I entered the house, and getting ready to watch the new episode...I had to go to the movies. UGH!!!!!!!! Do I have to explain that every time, every time I miss an Season 5 episode, I wait until it's back on TV. Well, this time, I said, "Screw it!" because I desperately wanted to. I waited a week just to watch Amending Fences. Now it gets even more worst. Because not only do I have to watch this episode, I also have to watch The Cutie Re-Mark Part 1 and Part 2, equaling (with commercials) 1 hour and 30 minutes of my entire life. I can't wait that long. Who knows, maybe I would've blame the fact that the movie we watch was The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2. Hasbro, I hate you.
- Portions of Party Pooped - Due to me being in Disney, I was barely able to watch Party Pooped. Good god.
- Portions of Made in Manehatten - Do we need to talk about lectures? Because I had went into a huge lecture that took almost 30 minutes. Unfortunately, I missed most of this episode. Well done.
- Portions of The One Where Pinkie Knows - Golden Corral blah blah blah stuff and boom.
- The Crystalling - New York City. Done.
So there you go. Right now, I need to rest. Good night folks.