- As they are introducing Awesomette, a cupcake and lots of Pepsi-Cola (aka Coca-Cola or Coke) is shown in the background.
- Lyra is holding a basket of strawberries.
- Vicki throws a rotten apple at Awesomette.
- Lots of Pepsi-Cola is shown in this episode.
- Vicki spills a can of Pepsi-Cola on her sweater, and responds to this by shouting, "Oh banana peels!"
- A ghost named Remidee (female) tries to pick up a hamburger, but it just falls right through her hand.
- Awesomette trips over an empty can of Pepsi-Cola on the curb.
- Awesomette eats an apple.
- Lyra eats 10 strawberries.
World Records Don't Really Rock
- Awesomette snarfs down green beans and oatmeal in order to break the speed-eating record.
- Candied apples (for some reason) and pink punch are shown in the back of the lunchroom.
- After shrinking, Awesomette and Lyra hide behind a "giant" strawberry.
- When Vicki opens the fridge to get a can of Pepsi-Cola, (Note: Pepsi-Cola is a running gag in every episode.) boxes of Kid-Cuisine fall out and nearly trample her.
- Awesomette leaves cookies and Pepsi-Cola out for Santa.
- Awesomette's Scotty dog, Junior, eats the cookies for Santa and half a pumpkin pie.
- Vicki dumps pumpkin pie on Lyra's head.
- The wax from Awesomette's crayons are brushed from the table into Vicki's Pepsi-Cola can by Lyra.
- After being scared by the Halloween masks, Lyra backs up and crashes into a shelf of candied apples.
- When Awesomette wears a mask that doesn't have eyeholes, she practically couldn't see where she was going and bumps into a table of Diet Pepsi-Cola, knocking them over.
- At Awesomette's house, thousands of candy piles are seen in the background.
Thanksgiving Treatment of the Turkey
- When Awesomette's mom, Mrs. Morasco, takes the turkey out of the oven, Awesomette pours half a can of Pepsi-Cola on the turkey to give it extra "sizzle".
- The mashed potatoes, stuffing, plum pudding, gravy, and pie were eaten by Junior.
- Awesomette tries to take a sip of Diet Pepsi-Cola, but fails when a very large and loud hiccup sends the Diet Pepsi-Cola all over the kitchen.
Wait Just A Minute
- Where Lyra comes from, smashing a strawberry on the face of a clock gives you good luck. Lyra puts about 6 strawberries on the face of the kitchen clock and smashes them with a spatula.
- When time freezes, it shows Awesomette with a cookie in her hand, bringing it up to her mouth. Lyra eats the cookie.
- Awesomette spits out an Altoid because she said it "burned her tongue on account of spiciness".
Don't You Dare
- Awesomette dares Vicki to drink 5 cans of Pepsi Cola without going to the bathroom for two weeks.