Well, except for the 'blah blah blah' part, that's what it says on every single page about Applejack. I mean, get real people, is that all? Is that just what the whole concept of Applejack is about? Is that what we want?
Well, in my opinion, Applejack is awesome. She's down to earth, honest and dependable- and modest. But why is she so unpopular among the fandom? I saw recently (according to the comments) that Applejack is the most underrated pony of the Main 6. But why, ponies? WHY?
I did some Research by the Comments and ticked off some points why Applejack was so unpopular.
- According to somebronies, Applejack is too tomboyish. I wouldn't say that. I mean, just look at this picture.Is that a tomboy? Nah. She's a farmer, and if you expect a farmer to go bouncing around in a tutu holding a pink parasol and a basket of roses, think again.
- Many people say that she drawls instead of speaking. Well, I don't know from where you are, but AJ is a FARMER, for Pete's sake.
- Her design is ugly. Really? And here I was, trying to put her into a beauty contest. What an idiot I am. ;)
- The coloring wasn't good. Believe it or not, some people actually think that Applejack's coat should be WHITE, of all colors.
- She's too perfect. Hah! AJ = perfect is not in my world. Look for perfect- try Twilight.
- That hat actually bothers some people.
By the way, these are strictly NOT my opinions.