We've seen her share stories of the Apples' moving to Ponyville, hosting a race, conquered her fear of swimming, and lead a fight to save the family farm. She may old, eccentric, and gullible, but that's why we love her. After all, she was able to raise three grandchildren on her own. That takes a strong will and a stubborn attitude of a mule...no offense. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say we can't wait to see more of everypony's favorite granny.
100 Appearance Blogs
- AppleJack's 100th Appearance
- Twilight Sparkle's 100th Appearance
- Pinkie Pie's 100th Appearance
- Rainbow Dash & Rarity's 100th Appearance
- Fluttershy's 100th Appearance
- Spike's 100th Appearance