These are alternate scenes from episodes of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. The original writers of the show have nothing to do with them. Some scenes may also be used to take place during the events of the previous or next episode.
- Cheerilee: Well, this has been... strange.
- Big McIntosh: Eeyup.
- Cheerilee: I need to get going, but it's always great running into a good friend.
- Big McIntosh: Yup.
- Apple Bloom: This is gonna be so exciting!
- Scootaloo: I know, wait until Big Mac and Miss Cheerilee find out about this!
[the trio bumps into Pinkie]
- Scootaloo: Whoops! Sorry, Pinkie.
- Pinkie Pie: That's okay, girls. I don't always watch where I'm going myself.
[she notices the book]
- Pinkie Pie: What's that book you're holding?
- Sweetie Belle: It's a book about potions. Twilight let us borrow it. She even told us that a love potion started a special holiday here in Ponyville.
- Pinkie Pie: What holiday would that be?
- Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, and Sweetie Belle: Hearts and Hooves Day!
- Apple Bloom: And we're gonna make one of those love potions for Miss Cheerilee and Big McIntosh for this special day!
- Pinkie Pie: A love potion?! Sweet! Can I help?
- Scootaloo: Uh, no thanks, Pinkie. We can handle it ourselves. [they run off]
- Pinkie Pie: Oh. Okay. [she walks away]
- Sweetie Belle: [giggling] Take a tuft of cloud;
- Sweetie Belle: A bright rainbow's glow;
- Sweetie Belle: Stir with a Pegasus feather–
- Scootaloo: Hey!
- Sweetie Belle: Fast, not slow.
- Apple Bloom: Serve to two ponies who aren't in the know.
- Pinkie Pie: I just can't believe it. Cranky said he would never forever be my friend. [sigh] Maybe I should just accept the fact that Cranky is gonna have to be an exception. I suppose he just wants to be left alone all by himself. [she collapses] If only I hadn't touched that scrapbook of his, he wouldn't have been so furious like that. Still, I wonder who that "special friend" Cranky told me about really is. I guess... I can leave Cranky alone. ...Right after he accepts my apology!
Had the two scenes shown above been used, the character appearances chart would've looked like this:
This also would've caused Pinkie Pie to be the only Mane Six member to have all the dialogue in both episodes, and everypony else to have one cameo appearance within two episodes in a row.
- Apple Bloom: The important thing to remember is that there is no rush.
- Scootaloo: The three of us tried for the longest time, but it just comes when it comes!
- Sweetie Belle: And it's totally normal to feel confused and maybe even a little lost. But being a blank flank is nothing to be ashamed of.
- Scootaloo: So if you're having even the slightest problem...
- Sweetie Belle: ...or concerns or questions...
- Apple Bloom: ...we want you to know that we are here to help.
- Mrs. Cake: I... don't think they're too worried about it yet.
(Pound Cake and Pumpkin Cake babble)
- Scootaloo: Mrs. Cake, is Pinkie Pie here today?
- Mrs. Cake: No, she's out of town in Manehattan with Rarity.
- Sweetie Belle: What's she doing there?
- Mrs. Cake: To buy a gift for her sister, Maud.
- Apple Bloom: I remember her! My family used to spend times together with the Pie family that day at Hearth's Warming Eve! Wait until you guys meet Maud, she'll be glad to see all three of us!
- Scootaloo: Uh, but what about our cutie mark problems?
- Apple Bloom: Oh yeah, I forgot.
Had this scene been used, the part where Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle talk to each other about their talents before entering the clubhouse would have been cut off, to avoid confusion over where Rarity currently is.
I will post more alternate scenes soon.