Well, it's August now, and everything we're getting this year for My Little Pony will last for three consecutive months. But here's what I predict will happen in the future of My Little Pony:
- As of August 5, Discovery Family continues new Season 7 episodes, starting with Discordant Harmony and The Perfect Pear. Each of every month for three months, we're getting five new episodes! (Remember, there's five Saturdays this September.)
- We may see one more official trailer for My Little Pony: The Movie, along with some new TV spots that will pop up everywhere on broadcast and cable television through October.
- Fluttershy will, from out of nowhere, get her own DVD on September 12. One of them, of course, is also a Pinkie Pie episode!
- The official, original soundtrack for My Little Pony: The Movie will be released on September 22, two weeks before the film.
- Another DVD, Holiday Hearts, will be released on October 3.
- The movie will be released in theaters on October 6.
- The last two Season 7 episodes will air on October 28, if they are both scheduled on that date.
- The Season 6 boxset will (Finally!) be released on November 7, 2017. Which means, everything we need for Season 6 is now in our hands (I mean, hooves).
- My Little Pony: The Movie is slated for a Blu-ray, DVD, Digital HD, and maybe 4K Ultra HD release in January or early February.
- While we seem to have everything we need for Equestria Girls at this time, we may get announcements for future installments later to be released this year.