In case it was not already clear from my activity, I am taking a step back from the MLPFiM Wiki.
Due to the failure of one of my hands, the prospect of more winter travel, the welcome slack between seasons, the very conflicting choices of another Administrator, and a general need for some private reflection, I cannot bear to spend any more time here than I need to.
I am not vanishing, but do not expect much more from me than the fulfillment of my duties.
(Unless something major blows up again. Thanks to the conflicting choices aforementioned, there is some business here that I cannot simply walk away from in this strenuous time if any progress is to be made. If that business settles down, however, I will not be in any hurry to exert myself.)
T…Read more >
Just a quick blog in a time of drought.
- As socially awkward as his big sis, if not more so
- Scrapes by on every test without studying
- May or may not show up to class
- May or may not use excessive sick days
- Does not know how to study
- Does not know how to shave
- Terrified of anything requiring effort
- On the border about college; will not survive if accepted
- Will blame everything but himself if that happens
- Thinks he's doing Rainbow Dash a favor by... sharing his intelligence or something
- Obviously only single because it's the nice guy who finishes last
- Why we need bullying in today's schools
- Who the hay is this broad?
- Campaigns for CHS student council every year
- Oh, that broad
- Never elected
- Likes to stand and wave a sign
- Protests in support of dress code and schoo…
Read more >
- Friendship is String Theory (Star Swirl)
- For the Changelings ride fast! (The Swarm)
- Les Sylphides (The Two Sisters)
- The Crystalling was an inside job! (April Fools 2016)
I bid you welcome, . Here I am with another original theory about the workings of the magical land of Equestria. However, this one is not truly limited to Equestria—in fact, the scope of today's subject is significantly greater than the kingdom's borders. Today I will discuss machinations on such a scale that even the majority of the princesses simply cannot be aware of them.
In a previous blog, I concluded that Princess Celestia and Princess Luna are, in all but name, sylphs. I only write these blogs for my most solid theories, and I believe that one certainly meri…Read more >
Technical hate? Really? Is that how low we've sunken? The sheer abundance of irrational hatred on this wiki bewilders me at times. It's never enough to say an episode or character is bad anymore—you have to hate it too. Especially if anything even vaguely contradicts one's unimpeachable mastery of the character's personality.
There were several blogs I wanted to do in July, and I am pleased to have waited until the aftermath of 28 Pranks Later for this one. That episode really brought out the ugly side of this site, though not quite as much as No Second Prances, which I addressed previously. One of my other blogs-to-be will be introduced as a labor of love, even though it concerns the episodes I believe are the worst of the series, because I kn…
Read more >
The roads are clear as I set off from Vanhoover toward Canterlot and the I-5. It’s early, and I don’t have to be in Ponyville until two this afternoon. Fortunately, Bon Bon’s lent me her sporty Marecedes CLK. The miles slip away as I floor the pedal to the metal.
My destination is the headquarters of Mr. McIntosh’s global enterprise. It’s a huge twenty-story barn: all crimson-and cream wood, an architect’s utilitarian fantasy, with Sweet Apple Acres written discreetly in white over the blocky front doors. It’s a quarter to two when I arrive, greatly relieved that I’m not late as I walk into the enormous—and frankly intimidating—straw and concrete lobby. Behind the solid wooden desk, a very attractive, red-headed young mare smiles pleasantly…
Read more >