Just a quick blog in a time of drought.
- As socially awkward as his big sis, if not more so
- Scrapes by on every test without studying
- May or may not show up to class
- May or may not use excessive sick days
- Does not know how to study
- Does not know how to shave
- Terrified of anything requiring effort
- On the border about college; will not survive if accepted
- Will blame everything but himself if that happens
- Thinks he's doing Rainbow Dash a favor by... sharing his intelligence or something
- Obviously only single because it's the nice guy who finishes last
- Why we need bullying in today's schools
- Who the hay is this broad?
- Campaigns for CHS student council every year
- Oh, that broad
- Never elected
- Likes to stand and wave a sign
- Protests in support of dress code and school uniform (???)
- Enjoys power vacuum left by Sunset Shimmer
- Still about as popular as marmite
- Talks to herself when she thinks no one is listening
- Desperately wants to tear down the popular kids
- Nags her mom into packing peanut butter crackers every morning
- That one guy who looks more like a biker than a teacher
- Was the surly guidance counselor at Crystal Prep
- THE worst person to seek guidance from
- Now teaches intro to psych at CHS
- Wants the principal's job
- Probably steals the principal's cake from the faculty lounge
- Probably steals a lot of things
- Why did we hire this guy again?
- Has no patience for class clowns
- Loves the music of his nails upon the blackboard
- Known to throw things across the room to demonstrate his wrath
- Once broke a student's glasses with a piece of chalk
- No longer working at CHS
- Banned from premises of CHS
Camp Director Aspen
Absolute RulerDirector of the lesser-known Camp Thicket
- Who names a campground Thicket anyway?
- Strict environmentalist
- Probably an Olympic-level archer, though he'd never shoot anything that moves on four legs
- Two legs may not be out of the question
- His son has never left the campground in his life
- Spends time concocting educational songs about watersheds and soil horizons
- Requires that campers leave nature completely undisturbed around the campsite
- "Paper lanterns? Not in MY woodland!"
- No fun allowed. Period.
- Really eased the conscience of the principal who made the Camp Everfree decision
- Seriously though, can someone check on young Bramble?
- But damn, that Camp Thicket really is clean
- Textbook eco-kid on the surface
- Oddball even among the eco-kids
- Disappears every third period, with or without a hall pass
- Smells kinda funky
- Surprisingly involved in Earth Day planning; too bad every sensible eco-kid is there to shoot her down
- Unsurprisingly uninvolved in everything else
- Loved her time at Camp Thicket
- Most locker searches per any one student in CHS history
- Perfectly clean record
- Bit of an anomaly to the staff
- Just might have some dirt on the janitor
- Just might have forgotten who the janitor is
- Enjoys darkness, smoke, and sharp edges
- Longs to see his peers beneath his heel
- Longs to make use of the dark powers in his possession
- Longs to crush the institution that moulded him this way
- "Some of you guys are alright. Don't go to school tomorrow if you're in Crystal Prep."
- Whatever happened to Principal Amor- Ohhhh...
- Teaches cooking elective during spring semester
- Only pretends to add seasoning
- Arch-nemesis of Pinkamena Diane Pie
- Honestly an easy A
- Glorified game of follow the leader
- She wrote the cookbook, so just do what's written
- Likely used to be famous, but no one is interested in checking
- Visits the lunchroom just to scoff
- Still bitter because the principal won't let her remodel the faculty lounge
- Caught trying to move the coffee maker anyway
- Christ on a bike, that's a student?
- Been at CHS longer than much of the staff
- Was the queen bee until her original crowd graduated
- Known to throw public tantrums when she fails to get her way
- Rumored to be involved in a street gang
- No one has the nerve to ask why she is still showing up to classes
- Was a regular at the principal's office until she suddenly got sneaky one day
- Leaves the building when it's time for lunch
- Still thinks she can pick up younger guys
- Very alone
I think I now understand why we haven't seen some of these characters in Equestria Girls.