Season 6 of My Little Pony is coming in 2016. And since the remainder of season 5 may or may not already be set in stone, let us look to that far-off horizon and wonder what next year will bring. Is there anything special you hope will happen in season 6? Time to flex the old gray matter and speculate, speculate, SPECULATE!
Here are some episode plots I hope to see myself (some reworked from previous episode ideas I've had that you may have seen litter comment pages):
- The Crusader Legacy: Three unruly new foals in Cheerilee's class cause her to doubt her ability as a teacher. As the Crusaders try to help, they learn that Cheerilee was in a group similar to the Crusaders when she was a filly.
- Tales of Hearts and Hooves: An anthology episode about Hearts and Hooves Day -- three short stories about Mr. and Mrs. Cake, Cranky Doodle Donkey and Matilda, and Princess Cadance and Shining Armor.
- Diamond in the Rough: Diamond Tiara's family goes broke, and she and Filthy Rich have to live at Sweet Apple Acres.
- The Old Gray Mayor: A new, charismatic pony comes to town and runs for mayor, and Mayor Mare is swiftly booted out of office. The Mane Six help her reclaim her old position.
- Rainbow Pride: Rainbow Dash feels a little self-conscious when another pony pulls off a sonic rainboom.
- The Breezie Pox: A mysterious illness has befallen the Breezies, and Seabreeze goes to Fluttershy for help.
- The Show Must Go On!: The foals at the Ponyville Schoolhouse are putting on a production that reenacts Friendship is Magic, parts 1 and 2 (in the vein of Avatar: The Last Airbender's "The Ember Island Players").
- Winter Weather Friends: The ponies are summoned to Tall Tale Town when a weather-controlling dragon named Whimsey Weatherbee takes up residence in the nearby Smokey Mountain.
- Fathers and Mothers: An anthology episode like "Tales of Hearts and Hooves", centered around Parents Day -- three short stories follow Twilight Sparkle and Twilight Velvet, the Apple siblings and Granny Smith, and Diamond Tiara and Filthy Rich.
- Crusaders' Day Out: During a trip to Manehattan, Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo, and Babs Seed get lost in the big city.
- A Mile in Her Horseshoes: When Apple Bloom and Diamond Tiara get into an argument over who has it easier, their friends suggest trading places for a week.
- The Trial of Trixie Lulamoon: During a trip to Hoofington, the Mane Six must defend Trixie for a past crime.
How about you, fair reader? (;))