As you might have noticed in my comment on A Royal Problem, I won't be transcribing the remainder of Season 7 due to the numerous technical (not to mention time-wise) difficulties that apparently come hand in hand with trying to record a stream of the episode as it airs live in Canada. Just to explain what exactly's been happening with the season so far:
- Celestial Advice / All Bottled Up / A Flurry of Emotions / Rock Solid Friendship: These were all aired first in the US, so no problem.
- Fluttershy Leans In: I don't have time to transcribe episodes on Sundays.
- Forever Filly: This was the only CA stream that worked well enough to transcribe.
- Parental Glideance: Aside from being a Sunday episode the stream had stuttering lag.
- Hard to Say Anything: My Internet completely shut down 2/3 of the way through the episode.
- Honest Apple: Sunday.
- A Royal Problem: Stream stuttering.
Unless a better stream suddenly comes about I would be forced to either use OtakuBrawler (which suffers from the stuttering I mentioned) or Brony Network (which doesn't air the CA episodes until after the day's US episode).
That all said, I have been doing (or helping with) the first transcript draft since Season 2 - that's six years I've been spending two to three hours after the episode carefully typing it all up for all you guys, and I hope come Season 8 everything will be back to normal.