For the EG short ideas, check out: User blog:Mega Sean 45/MS's idea for the EG shorts, including synopsis!
Remember my last post when I gave you some titles and asked for a synopsis for each of them? Well it's time to give you mine! I predicted alot for season 6, and I was right about alot of them! Let's see how much I could predict season 7?
- Caving In - Part 1 - After the Mane Six, Spike, and Starlight Glimmer all have the same dream about a cave, the eight journey out to find it and discover its secrets.
- Caving In - Part 2 - The Mane Six must complete the cave trials to find the mysterious returned friend of Equestria. Meanwhile, Starlight Glimmer must try to get over her fear of Queen Chrysalis returning for revenge.
- The Name of the Blossom - Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, and Zecora must travel to the zebra kingdom of Zebria to retrieve a missing ingredient for an antidote she has to make for Fluttershy's ill animal friends.
- The Seed of Truth - When the Cutie Mark Crusaders travel to Manehattan with Rarity to visit fellow crusader Babs Seed, they find out that Babs hasn't been keeping in contact with her friends in the Manehattan CMCs.
- Rainbow Rescued - After Fluttershy saves Rainbow Dash's life from a Cragadile, Rainbow fears her ego might be in jeopardy.
- Most Excellent Princess - When Princess Celestia becomes too overworked, Princess Luna, Princess Cadance, and Discord try to persuade her to take a vacation.
- Scorpan Sign - When Scorpan's birthday comes, he claims that he has never had a birthday party before, so lead by Pinkie Pie, the Mane Six decide to throw him the best birthday party ever; but things go out of control when Starlight Glimmer cannot decide the perfect present for him.
- Cakewalk - During Pound Cake and Pumpkin Cake's second birthday, Pinkie Pie becomes afraid that they might be growing up too fast and that they will forget about her. Princess Luna tries to persuade her otherwise in her dreams.
- Teacher's Assistant - Princess Twilight tasks Spike to teach Starlight Glimmer a friendship lesson while she's out of town, but he has a hard time trying to find one for her.
- Little Farm of Horrors - Applejack and Twilight Sparkle attempt to fight off a disease that's been plaguing Sweet Apple Acres before Shining Armor and Princess Cadance visit.
- I, Cyclops - When Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy get sent by the Cutie Map to the Arimaspi Territory, they try to help a mother and a son cyclops try to rekindle their bond when the son doesn't want to follow in his mother's footsteps. Meanwhile, they also find out that the cyclopes have a dark secret within their factory.
- The Manehattan Project - A rival store run by Suri Polomare opens across the street from Rarity's Manehattan expansion, so Rarity pushes her employees over the limit to make sure she doesn't lose business to her.
- One Flew Over the Scootaloo Nest - When Scootaloo becomes depressed when fearing that she'll never be able to fly, Rainbow Dash signs her up for Junior Speedsters Flight Camp. While at camp, Scootaloo meets another flightless pegasus.
- Daring Do: The Motion Picture - After watching the Daring Do movie, both Rainbow Dash and AK Yearling felt that the movie wasn't as good as they thought, so they decide to make their own movie.
- King Thorax - When Thorax becomes stressed of having trouble running the Changeling Kingdom, Twilight Sparkle, Spike, and Starlight Glimmer head over there to assist him with his problem.
- Crush Depth - After much courage, Spike finally decides to ask Rarity out on a date, but after she humiliatingly declines his offer, Sweetie Belle decides to take her place out of pity.
- The Green Apple - After Applejack gets sick, she refuses to stop doing her chores, which starts to worry her family.
- Lord of the Sings - When Pinkie Pie and Applejack get called by the Cutie Map to Fillydelphia, crowds of fans argue on who has the better music: Coloratura or Cheese Sandwich.
- Be Our Guest - When Scorpan starts to take advantage over Princess Twilight's hospitality in her castle, she starts to have second guesses of him staying.
- Windy with a Chance of Lightning - The Wonderbolts summon Rainbow Dash to assist them in finding the source of what's sabotaging their shows.
- Crouching Ponies, Hidden Dragon - Princess Ember summons Spike to the Dragon Lands to help her Dragons gain an alliance with the water dragons. Although, Spike suddenly realizes that the meeting has become more personal.
- Fluttershy and Her Brothers - After Discord and Fluttershy's brother Zephyr Breeze meet for the first time, they instantly hit it off, but much to Flutteshy's ignorance, she doesn't notice them causing double the trouble they usually cause out in Ponyville.
- Cutie Mark Industries - After the Cutie Mark Crusaders haven't been able to give cutie mark help in a long time, Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon decide to help advertise them nation-wise, but after it becomes too effective, the crusaders start to become tired out.
- I Got Your Yak - Twilight Sparkle and Rarity get sent by the Cutie Map to Yakyakastan to help Prince Rutherford rekindle his trust of his subjects after a huge incident.
- Brothers Unite - Part 1 - Queen Chrysalis breaks Lord Tirek out of prison, and the two build up an army of Tartarus prisoners to take on Equestria. While the Mane Six call upon Equestria's allies, Scorpan feels that he can reform his brother.
- Brothers Unite - Part 2 - The Battle for Equestria rages on with Ponies, Changelings, Dragons, Griffons, and yaks against Queen Chrysalis, Lord Tirek, and their minions from Tartarus. Scorpan tries to make peace with his brother before the Mane Six can use their Rainbow power on him.
Now this doesn't go well with the list, but I got some bonus episode ideas I just came up with! I didn't feel like making a new blog post, so I'm just adding these in!
- Diamond in the Rough: When Diamond Tiara runs away from home after being neglected by her parents, she moves in to Sweet Apple Acres by Granny Smith's approval. When it becomes too much for Apple Bloom, she and the Apple family must help Diamond Tiara and her family reconnect by teaching them what it truly means to be a family.
- My Friend the Draconequus: When Discord finds out that he's not the only Draconequus in Equestria, he must choose between having a new chaotic friend, or use Fluttershy's teachings to have him use his magic for good.
- Freedom of the Phoenix: As Fluttershy and Spike try to care for a lost baby phoenix, it reminds them of the day when Fluttershy persuaded Spike to let his old phoenix friend Peewee go. (It's a flashback episode, and it features the return of unicorn Twilight and the Golden Oak Library!)
So this season that I have made features Scorpan making his debut appearance on the show! Basically, the main story arc of this season is Scorpan wanting the help of the Mane Six in teaching him how he could reform his brother, since through mediation, and communication with Star Swirl the Bearded through mediation, he knows that the Mane Six have been reforming antagonists since Nightmare Moon. Of course it wouldn't be an easy job to do, and that it's not always effective, but they still try. By the time the finale comes, Queen Chrysalis would break Tirek out of prison for revenge against Equestria, and Scorpan really wants to make peace with him.
Starlight Glimmer's friendship lesson arc (including her fear of Chrysalis returning) is pretty much a subplot arc for this season. The Mane Six are once again going to be the main focus of the season, but Starlight would have her own subplot of the season, much like the CMCs. Starlight isn't going to take over the season again. In fact, Spike might be out-shining her in here. Spike's actually going to play a major part in Scorpan's arc because G1 Spike and G1 Scorpan were close friends, and it would be nice if it happened here too! Spike would be major support to Scorpan in the finale, but also the villains would use their friendship to their advantage (including his inner greed). Plus his origins would be revealed in here!
Another thing this season would contain is Equestria's alliances! The yaks, changelings, griffons, and dragons each are going to have an episode to remind us about the alliances they have with Equestria. Each of the Mane Six and the princesses aren't going to pushed to the sidelines again, because everyone will have a chance to shine!
Of course this is just my season. This is if I was head-writer! This would make a really awesome final season perhaps, or at least a great pre-movie season! Although, perhaps maybe each of you have a better season! I'd like to hear your ideas for season 6! What do you wanna see next season?