(Click the play symbol to play the music theme while reading.)
Hey guys! It's been a long time since I made the last blog. By the title itself, I am about to explain to you all regarding my activity in this wiki.
The Whole Information
I believe I would range from semi - active to inactive here. The reason behind is that I am so busy collaborating in other wikis lately that I barely have any time to show signs of my activity around in here. I believe it would go the same for my activity at the Bronies Wiki. Besides, I have other interests other than My Little Pony like Plants vs. Zombies, Five Nights at Freddy's and many more that I joined other wikis which I believe I would blend in. Mostly if their chats are fairly active and live with tons of users.
Another reason would be because I gained so much knowledge from other people by asking, or by explanations from people when I make mistakes, particularly starting from here, like minimodding is or abusing multiple accounts and all that. I even ask how people code some particular thing or how they made this template and all that. So I am currently helping around in other wikis, striving to be a worthwhile contributor and do the best I can do. So yeah, kinda busy in other wiki communities.
However, this is not an "I'm leaving this wiki" blog. It is just to inform that I won't be as active in this wiki as before.
What's Gonna Happen Now?
I'll be leaving only little signs of activity if I can from time to time. I may also appear in chat at times but not like the regular appearing like I used to do. While I may be active in other wikis, I won't go as active as much as I used to.
Here are a bunch of shoutouts to people who have been great help and even inspiration to me:
- ImperfectXIII - You are such a great admin. Besides you taught me not two add categories to pages they don't belong to and I can't help but remember that tip when I edit around. You are awesome Impypai, keep it up! (heart) (hug2)
- Rallinale - Another admin of great help as well. In fact, you are what convinced me to find an online image resizer, which I have been using all the time, when I told you one time that I had trouble changing my avatar into a different picture. (hug6)
- Ozuzanna - I find you to be fun to get along. Thanks for teaching me how to use Imgur. As well as a cozy one. You iz Ozu-cozu!! (yes) (hug12)
- 343 TheGuiltyProphet - You told me to always name my fanmade MLP files with the FANMADE at the beginning of the file name and told me what a rollback does. Thanks to you too. (hug13)
- The Candlekeeper - Haven't seen you in a while. Thanks for the candles you give me in chat. :3 (pp)
- Smith B. - You are humorous and I like it. You deserve those chat moderator rights and you are doing a really great job! Awesome friend! (c:) (hug3)
- Shadowgallade777 - My first friend in this wiki. I don't regret joining his CM Force group. Funny and humorous too and the user who taught me how to get myself border and background colors. Thanks so much bro. (bhl) (hug7)
- P.S. - Keep your ambitiousness to a low level m8. >:3
- Horizonfudgy - Another awesome friend
who often spells my ping name as Link instead of Pink at times! You are lovely to hang out with. No wonder you're Shad's bae. (hug13)
- Yoshida Tadayoshi - Thanks for all the art requests you made for me. You are so kind too! And tons of your blogs were fun, particularly the game ones. (hug2)
- Guildmaster Grovyle - Cool guy too. I find it humorous when he grammar nazied me in one of my blogs one time! (lol) I find it humorous when I'm grammar nazied though. I find it hilarious. So at least here is a hug for you. (hug12)
- Lieutenant Fony Pony - Smith finds you to be a nice friend to him. I agree. (hug8)
- Bluelighting - She made my signature back at that time when I didn't know how. Now I've learned how to even customize my own signature. She even provided me a link on how to make glitter texts. (hug7)
- Surprise the fun loving pony - While there are times I hardly find you talking much in chat, you are actually fun to hang out with. (hug14)
- Bleck11 - You are one awesome administrator at the Bronies Wiki. (hug15)
- Spike the Dragon - Your blogs are fun. Keep up the fun side in you! (surprise) (hug12)
- Sergeant Spitfire - You are so good to really hang out with. I find you fun! (hug4)
- Rain Chaser - I was so happy I was able to help you whenever you ask me something. Glad to help! (hug9)
- SonictheHedgehog1245 - You agree with some things that I agree on during my early days in here. At a few comment sections. Likewise, happy to have talked with you. (hug10)
- Amgnismo - I love communicating with you. Thanks for being so concerned on wanting to know from time to time how I am by messaging me on my talk page. You're nice to hang out with. (hug5)
- EHAN - Hardly communicated with you but you are a good chat mod. (hug9)
- Novabomb1 - I get mindblown whenever you arrive on chat. (hug2)
- TheodoreRowy - Thanks for being the founder of this wiki. This is my first and signing up my account in here was my own birthday present. (hug8)
I give my thanks to the whole wiki community! I am glad to be part of you all. No matter how long I may not show signs of my activity in this place, the brony in me can't vanish. I am still a Pegasister after all. (pp)