The Everfree Northwest convention just posted news today that advertisement space in the convention's souvenir book is now available. The sizes that are available are:
- Quarter page ($50): 3"x4"
- Half page ($90): 6-3/8"x4"
- Full page ($160): 6-3/8"x8-1/4
According to the news page, the ad would have to be submitted by May 4th, and the ad has to be in PDF, JPG, AI (Adobe Illustrator) or PSD (Photoshop) format at 300dpi or higher.
If nobody objects, I'd like to put together a simple ad for the wiki. It wouldn't be too fancy, just something along the lines of "if you like the show, visit the wiki" and a couple of pictures. If someone can point me to where there's some high-resolution artwork that would be suitable, that would help, especially if ther…Read more >
Hello, everypony. While checking on what will be happening at the Emerald City Comic Con this year, I found out that there is another convention coming up in May that's specifically for My Little Pony. Both are in Seattle, Washington. Here's the rundown on each one:
Emerald City Comic Con: March 27-29, 2015 — all manner of comics, TV, sci-fi, movies, etc.
- Tabitha St. Germain (Rarity, Princess Luna) - appearing all three days
- Georgia Ball (MLP Micro-Series, writer)
- Katie Cook (MLP: Friendship is Magic, cover artist)
- Jay P. Fosgitt (MLP: Friends Forever, artist
- Agnes Garbowska (MLP: Friendship is Magic, penciller and cover artist)
- Penelope Gaylord (MLP: Friends Forever, cover artist)
- Carla Speed McNeil (MLP: Friends Forever, arti…
Read more >
While I was putting together an article for another wiki on Halloween costumes, I came across several My Little Pony costumes. Here's an overview of what's available. It doesn't cover masks, accessories or makeup. There were also a couple of characters missing, so I tried to come up with workarounds for them.
Unless a costume is specifically listed for teens, many of the adult costumes will also fit them. Check the websites for pricing, available sizes and what's still in stock.
- Girls'/teens' costumes
- costume #1: dress with tutu skirt and Pinkie's cutie mark, ears headband with mane, tail, glovelets
- Pretty: long-sleeve leotard printed with a picture of Pinkie, ears headband with mane, clip-on tail, sequin tutu
- Deluxe, at Party City an…
Read more >