You know something, this show's episodes better be slightly or exponentially improved in season 8. Alright, I am tired of having to see a scene in an episode that annoys the heck out of me and has little to no resolution. Like the ending to Fame and Misfortune, totally unnecessary. The writers just want filler and can't think of anything else besides a song. Also, 28 Pranks Later; I know a lot of you are sick to death of giving this episode grief, but did the ponies ever thought, 'Hey, is this worth getting upset about? A bunch of pranks that are annoying at best? And is stooping to her level, altruistic intentions or not, really going to make a difference with all the therapy she'll go through?' No, they just did it and let their need to …Read more >
1-2. A Shadow of a Doubt Part 1 and 2-When Chrysalis returns with an elaborate revenge scheme against a Starlight Glimmer, it falls on Tempest to save the day.
3. A New Hippogriff in Town-Princess Skystar and Queen Novo are nervous about attending their first royal summit with the ponies.
4. Redeeming the Stone-Discord tries to make nice with the encased Storm King in hopes that he will be good in the future but his friends think he's in denial.
5. One Hoof in Front of the Other-Rarity is invited to attend a dance at Canterlot but feels uncertain she can dance with a stallion.
6. The Dragon Guard-When someone almost vandalizes Rarity's clothing, Spike takes it upon himself to guard it in exchange for spending the night at her house.
7. Two Many…Read more >
Tempest Shadow-Grey Griffin
Captain Celaeno-Rebecca Shoichet
Princess Skystar-Shannon Chan-Kent
Queen Novo-Aloma Steele
The Storm King-Danny MannRead more >
After hearing the songs on the soundtrack, I want to rank them. Please note that I'm only counting the songs performed by the characters of the show and not the famous singers.
1. It's Time to be Awesome
2. I'm the Friend that You Need
3. One Small Thing
4. We Got This Together
5. Open Up Your EyesRead more >
In a scenario where Griffons and Yaks are at war, it would probably be an even match. You see, Yaks have they're strengths to protect themselves and can use their horns as weapons but the Griffons have agility in flight and can use their claws as weapons only if the Yaks do not block them with their horns.Read more >