Whistle Blossom is my OC. She is a young teenage Pegasus who still doesn't know how to fly. Unlike most Pegasi, she lives in Canterlot with the rest of the Trotter family.
She wears a pink flower in her hair. She also has a similar color scheme to Applejack.
Whistle is very sensitive. She often gets bothered by her younger sister Autumn Breeze. She is very smart and often quite lazy. But she loves her family, especially her mother Precious Heart.Read more >
These are my top 20 least favorite characters in the show. This is just my personal opinion. If you disagree with my list, that’s fine.
Granny Smith is not that bad. I mean, I like her name and all. What I really don’t like though, is her voice. It’s hard to understand, and it sounds like a female version of Donald Duck. Kind of hard to believe she has the same voice actress as Princess Luna, let alone Rarity. Also, in the flashback in Where the Apple Lies, she did not look younger at all. She looked older than ever! I apologize to all of you who like Granny Smith. This is my own personal list, and just because I don’t really like Granny doesn’t mean she can’t be one of your favorites.
Even though he is vain towards another one of my dislike…
Read more >
These are my top 20 favorite characters in the show. This is just my personal opinion. If you disagree with my list, that’s fine.
Princess Cadance is adorable, and so is . I also realized she has the same body design as Princess Luna as well as some other mares. I think that she and Shining Armor are the perfect married couple. Alicorn princesses are just so majestic and wonderful, which is why I love them so much. I just love Cadance, no question.
To tell you the truth, I honestly think Gabby is the most optimistic character I have seen in a while. I honestly really love her voice and the way she talks. Even though Griffons can be a little nasty, I still kind of like them, especially Gabby. She’s cute, funny, and cheerful. My favorite line …
Read more >
Here are some ideas I have for the eighth season of the show. Enjoy.
1. What Happened to the Crystal Heart? - The Crystal Heart is gone causing some serious issues in the Crystal Empire. The ponies are shocked to find out that Discord took the heart!
2. Don’t Shy Away - Fluttershy befriends a pony who is even more shy than her.
3. Friendship is Harder Than it Seems - Starlight Glimmer and Trixie have an argument and decide not to be friends anymore, and Twilight must help them become friends again.
4. Timberwolf Trouble - A Timberwolf attacks Ponyville, and the Mane 6 have to stop it.
5. Cutie Socks - A young filly named Sicksocks starts getting the Cutie Pox, which makes the Crusaders feel like failures.
6. Hearts and Zebras - On Hearts and Hooves Day, Ze…Read more >