Greetings, TallTitan70 here. I'm a swedish american with (as you may know) my own blog, and have been a part of the MLP fandom since July 2014 a week and a day after I turned 20. I may not have posted a lot of Mario-related subjects on my blog and more of MLP since I'm supposed to live up to my name The "Super Mario Brony", but I can assure you that I'm going to be working more on Mario sometime soon, but anyways. Can't wait to start my editing like pretty much the rest of you.
Least Favorite Characters
Favorite Episodes: Season 1
Winter Wrap Up
- Awesome song by all of Ponyville with a fantastic moral to learn about.
- This is how they're supposed to develop Fluttershy's true character. Please stop making her such a coward!
Party of One
- Pinkie Pie going all psycho is a crazy yet admittedly interesting idea for an episode.
- Easily one of Rainbow Dash's best moments via the Rainboom all the while saving Rarity from falling to her demise.
The Cutie Mark Chronicles
- So much development and backstory given to the Mane 6 and is just rewatchable to the point where it never gets old.
Favorite Episodes: Season 2
Read It and Weep
- It's just so entertaining to enter a world of an Indiana Jones-like character.
- What more can you expect out of a good Fluttershy episode besides better development for her?
- Twilight's overreaction was a bit creepy at times, but nonetheless, this is still awesome.
A Canterlot Wedding
- It shouldn't be hated just and only cause of the very end of Part 1.
The Return of Harmony
- Best introduction to my favorite character of the series before his heartfelt redemption.
Favorite Episodes: Season 3
- Twilight and Trixie sure made this so entertaining.
Magical Mystery Cure
- Alicorn Twilight; expected but still made for some great sequel season episodes.
Favorite Episodes: Season 4
- Noelle Benvenuti deserves to remain a writer since she was amazing with writing this.
Three's A Crowd
- Rewatchable, hilarious, and entertaining on every conceivable level.
Princess Twi light Sparkle
- Probably the episode with the most character development. In this case, with the princesses and Discord.
- The episode that made me a brony via the Goof Off, Cheese Sandwich, and Weird Al's incredible and talented singing.
Favorite Episodes: Season 5
Castle Sweet Castle
- The most personal episode which I can relate to missing out on my own home.
- Moon Dancer is the most sympathetic character of the series with the most heart-breaking scene near the end.
Favorite Episodes: Season 6
- Vapor and Sky were so sympathetic; up there with the likes of Viva Las Pegasus.
Viva Las Pegasus
- Can't believe the Flim Flam Brothers were actually likable for this.
Gauntlet of Fire
- This would be awesome to watch in a movie theater; a fixed up
Least Favorite Episodes
- The yaks are extremely irritating and Pinkie's journey to Yakyakistan was an absolute waste.
- Depicting racism shouldn't be a thing for kids, especially not with a bunch of dragons.
- This is where I just wanted to beat the Wonderbolts to a bloody pulp.
The Cutie Re-Mark
- I blame this for turning Starlight into my personal least favorite character of the series.
No Second Prances
- I can't believe Confalone made Twilight and Trixie so out of character.
28 Pranks Later
- As if the Wonderbolts weren't bad enough, I wanted to give RD an even more brutal punishment here.
What About Discord?
- Why would Neal Dusedau make my favorite character unlikable and treat Twilight like dirt?!
To Where and Back Again
- I'm getting absolutely sick and tired of Starlight stealing so much spotlight from basically any other character.
- He's the best in terms of evil quality, as he's every bit as awesome as he is maniacal.
- TRoH was the best way for him to start out as living up to his name was the best introduction for a character.
- Best villains of the spinoff series with true talent in their singing.
- I really prefer her as just as a good girl, not a bad one.
- Needs more backstory to be a good villain.
- She seems more unoriginal even if she's not Luna's bad self.
- Her demon-like form is unoriginal in every sense of the way, she' worse than even Principal Cinch.
- She was great; until her god-awful redemption in Re-Mark and I blame Haber for that!
Best-to-Worst: Season Premieres
The Cutie Map
- Screw Re-Mark; let's just focus on this instead.
- Incredibly bankrupt with wasted potential for so many reasons.
Best-to-Worst: Season Finales
6. To Where and Back Again - Worst episode of the show.