Remember to leave your signature when you post a message, anonymous user, and thanks!
Now I want to be unblocked now. I just wanted to take a break for a little bit. I just needed to wait. Gar 14:34, April 13, 2015 (UTC)
I find my stuff comedic. You don't. I have autism. That's my sumup.
I feel comedy in my words, you don't. I have autism, you don't (Or do?). You don't feel what it's like. (Or do you?)
...That will be all. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) RapidAX 23:56, May 4, 2015 (UTC)
- You do NOT get to use 'I have autism' as an excuse for misbehaving in chat. If your behaviour was anything like it was before your original timeout, you were funny only to you because you were doing your best to rile everyone up without specifically breaking any rules. That in itself is considered soft trolling and - guess what - that's against the rules.
- And yes. I DO have a form of autism. That doesn't mean I go around annoying people and then blaming it on a mental handicap.
- You found your stuff funny because you're a troll. We didn't. You don't have autism. That's my sumup. --Kinrah (talk) 06:34, May 5, 2015 (UTC)
- ok here we go this time again, i do have autism
- RapidAX 20:52, May 5, 2015 (UTC) (can it with the lenny face)
- "You have autism" Okay, that is really not a legit reason. I have autism too, but i don't use it as an excuse for misbehaviour. 23:36, May 5, 2015 (UTC)
The fact of my existence
- First of all, I never banned you, so in the future it's easier to take up bans with the mod that carried them out. Second of all, looking at your ban log indicates Smith B. briefly banned you for connection issues, which floods chat with entry/exit messages. It's nothing major, you just have to return when the ban expires (I'm in chat as I write this and you're clearly there) and you hopefully have a better connection. —Preceding unsigned comment added by you. Or perhaps Aero. (talk • barrel rolls) 22:15, October 1, 2015 (UTC)