01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05
06 | 07 | 08 | 09 | 10
11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15
Re: Signature template
Thank you! It had been a while since I worked with signatures, and I wasn't exactly focused at the time with how you guys do your sigs. No help will be needed, though I appreciate the offer. Madnessfan34537 19:43, March 18, 2015 (UTC)
Re: Image source
I had forgotten another thing: Twitter images can be found at higher resolution by having image URLs end with ":orig" (for example, either of these two to this). (7)6(four) (talk) 19:01, March 30, 2015 (UTC)
- Awesome, thanks. Added.
Two bugs in mouseover image
Hey, I've noticed a while ago this neat feature with images appearing when you mouseover over the link. Just letting you know about two things. First, it apparently doesn't work for Mane-iac. Second, when I have a link to Flim and Flam and I write [[Flim and Flam|Flam]], (Flam) then Flim will be shown – it might be slightly confusing to those who don't know how this code actually work. Perhaps there could be some exceptions coded for such links to articles with more than one character? Vengir (talk) 09:55, March 27, 2015 (UTC)
- I know about the issue where there are multiple characters on one page, that's on my list to work on. Fixed the Mane-iac case, thanks for pointing that out.
- The multi-character page issue could, in the meantime, be worked around by using group images (examples: Big Boy and Runt, Fancy Pants' entourage, Iron Pony competition cheerleaders), though this wouldn't be possible for some cases (examples: Blue Moon and North Star, MandoPony). (7)6(four) (talk) 16:05, March 27, 2015 (UTC)
i don't know how to edit the wiki but on applejacks page there's no temp for applejack when she was turned into a colt in magic duel and i was thinking there should be one
Updates for the other wikia
Hey Bobogoobo, i know you might still be busy and all, but i was wondering if you could just try to add some of the newest features and updates you did on the MLP:FIM wikia to the Bronies Wikia (which i guess you can do through the "coding page") as well, like the new "small picture of the character appearing when you touch the link to that character`s page" thing, updating the maps so its like that of this wikia, fix the "Gallery template" so the picture is a little more to the left and the text below is just a little bit upward, and etc... ?
P.S Still kinda waiting for you to reply to the message I sent you long ago on that wikia.
- You don't need to edit your message five times. I'm starting a full-time job on Monday so I've been preparing for that, and don't have much extra time. I'm not the only one who can help you, maybe you should find one of the regular editors of that wiki who knows something about the type of coding you need.
- I know, sorry for that, just thought is saw some bad spelling and wording i my message, so i only tried to fix that.
- And for your question, well i acually have tried to do so, but none of the other user`s there appears to know about coding like you do and i have asked around on other sites for help, but to no use. :(
- So thats why I and the other Admins hope that you will try to help us with all this once you have time and feel for it, so we can finally furter update that wikia and learn a bit from you as well, which is why we also made you the "Template Repairman" on Bronies Wikia, the fandom counterpart of this wiki.
- Bleck11 (talk) 01:49, April 5, 2015 (UTC)
- Well for maps there's no need to duplicate them. You can link to any map using its number as a local link, and it will redirect there. For example, here is a local link to the one you have on that wiki: Special:Maps/1729. I'll go look at the gallery template now. As for the image popup script, it's still in development. Maybe once it's fully completed, I'll make it so it can easily be imported on other wikis.
- Bleck11 (talk) 01:49, April 5, 2015 (UTC)
- Thanks for the info, I have fixed the map on that wikia now. :)
- And thats nice, it would be great and very helpful if you could do so and add the codes for that feature, along with maybe the codes of some other new features that you has given this wikia that could be suitable for Bronies wikia too, on the "code page" of Bronies wikia once you have completed it. XD
- As for the "Gallery infobox", well we would like to just have the "gallery picture" moved a little tiny bit more to the left, like you see on this one, not really the text located below it (the text can stay placed as it was before and did not need to be moved to the left).
- Yeah, now the gallery template is perfect, thanks. :)