Hi there and welcome to my talk page. Feel free to leave a message about anything! I will reply to your message on this page, and I will 99% of the time reply within 24h. I do also appreciate it if you sign your posts with ~~~~ as it makes it easier to see who is sending the message. Thanks and happy editing!
|#1||11 Jul '11 - 22 Feb '12||#2||22 Feb '12 - 14 Apr '12||#3||14 Apr '12 - 27 Jun '12|
|#4||27 Jun '12 - 14 Sep '12||#5||14 Sep '12 - 7 Dec '12||#6||7 Dec '12 - 24 Mar '13|
|#7||24 Mar '13 - 31 May '13||#8||31 May '13 - 5 Jul '13||#9||5 Jul '13 - 19 Aug '13|
|#10||19 Aug '13 - 25 Oct '13||#11||25 Oct '13 - 26 Jan '14||#12||26 Jan '14 - 26 Mar '14|
|#13||26 Mar '14 - 13 May '14|
ANNOUNCEMENTS - Family is coming over so may be busy, and other stuff
Watoh no ! Spongebob30494 (talk) 14:53, May 19, 2014 (UTC)
Rainbow Dash picture
I suspect your Rainbow Dash picture might cause seizures. It had an effect on me, for lack of a better description I'll say it gave me a headache and overwhelmed me. I've noticed that things that have that effect on me tend to be things that would cause seizures (e.g. strobe lights). I think it's the combination of the picture zooming in/out rapidly and RD rocking in the chair. Probably mostly the zooming in and out; it's hard to imagine that RD rocking in and of itself would trigger that effect, tough the rapid zooming in and of itself might.
I'm certainly not a doctor; I haven't investigated or even given all that much thought to that effect, and I can't recall ever mentioning it to my doctor. I can't even be sure that things that have that effect on me tend to be things that would cause seizures. I'm certainly not the person to ask about epilepsy information; my knowledge about it is extremely limited, but I'd feel pretty crummy if I didn't mention this and sodomy got seriously hurt because of that. Emmette Hernandez Coleman (talk) 05:01, May 20, 2014 (UTC)
- That's interesting. There wasn't a seizure warning for the image on the site I got it from. I'd mention it to your doctor if I were you considering you said you haven't mentioned it. I'll also read into that type of movement and its potential to trigger epileptic episodes - apologies if you encountered any type of injury from this page. I've removed the image for the time being at least until I've researched into the topic. Thank you for telling me about this. 12:42, May 20, 2014 (UTC)
- Don't worry, I'm not injured, wasn't the least bit worried that would happen. If that first post semed a little wired I was tired when I wrote it, and a bit worried this would have been awkward. Basically I strongly suspect I'm a living trigger detector, but I can't be at all certain. My knowledge of epilepsy is extremely limited, and I haven't given my (possible) ability to detect triggers much serous thought; this is only the second time in my life its had a practical application. In other words, this could be a bunch of hooey, but better I mention it (with disclaimers) and it be hooey, then not mention it and someone get hurt. Still I would hope that someone who could get a seizures from an animated image would know to disable animated images in his browser. Emmette Hernandez Coleman (talk) 17:06, May 31, 2014 (UTC)
Me and Blue
Just letting you know that me and Blue won't be talking on her talk page or anywhere else any time soon, as I was unaware that I was making her uncomfortable while talking to her regularly and I'm afraid that the admins might get involved or Blue might write an intimidating message to me again, which both freightens me a bit. She did however gave me permission to continue posting UP's chapters on her page though.08:25, May 20, 2014 (UTC)
- I stepped in because I had a strong feeling having read Blue's replies that she wasn't in a comfortable position. She said you can still talk from time to time anyway - her message wasn't meant to be intimidating, it was her being honest to you. I hope you two can still be friends, but also be comfortable with each other at the same time.
12:46, May 20, 2014 (UTC)
- Like CoD said, the message wasn't meant to be intimidating. 13:05, May 20, 2014 (UTC)
How do I program my bot's commands?
Thanks,17:12, May 24, 2014 (UTC)
- You'd have to write a program that logs your bot into Wikia, connects to chat and parses incoming messages. 17:24, May 24, 2014 (UTC)
- Okay, where's the page for that?
17:28, May 24, 2014 (UTC)
- Er... there isn't one page that tells you how to do all this. You could have a look at existing open sourced chatbot code and documentation for the MediaWiki API, and you'd probably have to learn a programming language if you don't know one already. 17:38, May 24, 2014 (UTC)
- I mean like, making the page for the commands.
17:58, May 24, 2014 (UTC)
- You can make a page for that however you like. Mine is at this page. 21:03, May 24, 2014 (UTC)
- THANK YOU. SO MUCH. 22:44, May 24, 2014 (UTC)
- Err, I need help with creating the page.... 22:49, May 24, 2014 (UTC)
why ban me what i do
A few people would like to know why they were banned from the MLP chat, especially considering their conversation technically revolved around the show.
- They were invading the chat. Nine people joining at once from another wiki and talking amongst themselves and disturbing everyone else constitutes an invasion. 22:12, May 26, 2014 (UTC)
Its the final day of being unbanned from the Chat,
But i don't know what time it will be until i am unbanned
Please tell me?
- Three hours and two minutes from now. 13:17, May 28, 2014 (UTC)
- That's a bit vague - what CSS would you like me to put on the page? 00:41, May 29, 2014 (UTC)
- You may need to wait a few hours for caches to expire, but that should work. 01:06, May 29, 2014 (UTC)
I really hate to be a bother again, but after I uploaded klepto's new OC pic, he asked if I could mess around with the cutie mark. I finished and tried replacing it with the old one I uploaded, but for him, it's coming up as the old one...would you terribly mind deleting this one? Thanks! 22:36, May 30, 2014 (UTC)
- Amelia, I've responded on Klep's page, and if you clicked the full size image, it'll show the updated image. 22:37, May 30, 2014 (UTC)
Oh, alright then, I had no idea. Thanks Seaswirl! :)22:38, May 30, 2014 (UTC)
- You're not being a bother, don't worry. Do you still need the image to be deleted? 12:07, May 31, 2014 (UTC)
Nah, I think it's alright. Thanks a bunch though :)12:17, May 31, 2014 (UTC)
- Not a problem (smile3) 12:18, May 31, 2014 (UTC)
About Badge Picture
(I'm Korean, so I might not good at English)
Hello! I want to ask that can I use badge picture on my wiki. :)
I'm not allowed by Nathan2000 yet (I know as he is copyright holder), but just in case I want to ask you what's your opinion.
- Hi Miri, I'm not Callofduty4 however I'm another local admin of this wiki - we have no problem with you using badge pictures. Use them to your heart's content. 17:09, June 1, 2014 (UTC)
Can you help me with this? I tried to leave a note on Professor Pickles' talk but it said it was common vandalism or something...what does that mean? 19:43, June 1, 2014 (UTC)
- What were you trying to add? 09:01, June 2, 2014 (UTC)
Hello, I'd personally like to appologize for the incident involving the user Rikkysworld; this is an account that someone else had gotten their hands on, in an attempt to make me look bad I'm assuming. I have since then gotten ahold of this account and will be disabling it soon, I just felt I should apologize for everything that happened under my name. I cringe every time I look at the talk page. Thank you for your time.
- I forgive you, it is not a problem. Make sure you keep yourself safe and secure online. 09:01, June 2, 2014 (UTC)
- I don't use TES chat. What would you like to talk about? 18:37, June 7, 2014 (UTC)
- I'm there when you're ready. 20:45, June 7, 2014 (UTC)
- I can't help but wonder why you keep harassing me, Rep. You have no one else to blame but yourself, you were the one who started it, so I'm asking you nicely to just leave me alone and don't bring me into this. I like to have my privacy please. (-_-) 01:06, June 8, 2014 (UTC)
well first you being rude to me wich isn´t nice and second what happens in PMs should stay in PMs that what they are made for and third can someone fix my signature? —Preceding unsigned comment added by REPTILE,THE DEMENTED PONY (talk • contribs)
- Just going to note here; what happens in PMs does not necessarily stay in PMs. PMs are not a place of no law nor consenquence, and the only rules you break break there are ones that all involved parties have agreed they can ignore in there. 01:15, June 8, 2014 (UTC)
- but if the person don´t agree thats why exist the option of blocking the person —Preceding unsigned comment added by REPTILE,THE DEMENTED PONY (talk • contribs)
- Irrelevant. The ability to block people does not void any consequences of your actions. 13:09, June 8, 2014 (UTC)
Blog on the wiki
Hey Cod, just found a blog that certainly needs deleting, and I think the account may be disruptive. http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Poloniumll/This_wiki_makes_me_ROFL 07:13, June 8, 2014 (UTC)
Disregard this, already mentioned this to another admin, sorry for all the trouble.07:35, June 8, 2014 (UTC)
- It's not any trouble, thanks for reporting it Swirl. 13:09, June 8, 2014 (UTC)
Attack on Derpy's page
You might know me from the Bronies Wikia, but I just want to notify you of an attack on the Derpy Hooves page. The attack was targeted on the image files, making them appear off topic/weird/just plain weird. I couldn't find a suspect by checking edit logs but I feel that you can sniff out what vandals tried to hurt one of the best background ponies.
It also appears that it will only register from a certain link (which appears to be mlp.wikia.com/Derpy) so, this might be from a more crafty attacker...I have no idea how to deal with this, nor rectify it without getting flagged again (like when I started using Wikia) so...thought you might be able to deal with it better than I. It also doesn't affect the image itself (the image appears fine both on its file page and when viewed in that 'white box thingy') but on the page itself, the image is not the proper one.
Good Luck trying to fix the issue. If you need a testimony/description of damage from me, don't feel afraid to contact me on the Bronies Wikia
12:09, June 12, 2014 (UTC)
- There's no "attack". There's nothing in the logs at all to suggest this. It seems to be happening on other wikis too without any logs showing so I'd just wait till it gets fixed, as well as it happening to only certain people. 12:13, June 12, 2014 (UTC)
- That page hasn't been edited in a week. I'm not sure what you're talking about... 16:42, June 12, 2014 (UTC)
F.F.S. Comment Box
Hi i'm 89ACM and a few weeks ago i created a blog page for a Pony who get disrespected from the brony and female bronies (don't know who they are called) but a few weeks ago the comment box on the page have disappeared, can you tell me why is gone and if there's a way to bring it back? 89AnimeCoupleMaster (talk) 23:17, June 14, 2014 (UTC)
- Hi there, I apologise but I do not know anything about that blog or why commenting was disabled. 23:54, June 14, 2014 (UTC)
Please delete these comments
- Deleted. 12:02, June 16, 2014 (UTC)
Hi there dude! Tampermonkey will no longer load my chat hacks for me automatically? I was wondering if you knew a fix for this? I have tried reinstalling it and re-adding the script. No joy.
Take care,21:00, June 17, 2014 (UTC)
- Nothing has changed on my end, it still works for me. Not sure what the issue is, sorry 343. 13:15, June 19, 2014 (UTC)
Could you help me fix this?
- I have no idea what you're trying to do with that. You only need
importScriptPage('User:Monchoman45/ChatHacks.js', 'c');for chathacks. And that page is on the wrong wiki, it's supposed to be here. 13:14, June 19, 2014 (UTC)
- Okay am l still doing something wrong? Do l have to give the code to chat mods like Epic Ares on Bronies chat?—Preceding unsigned comment added by Shinegreymon96 (talk • contribs)
- Oh, I see what you did wrong. Remove the <code> tags from both sides of the line CoD gave you on your global.js page on Community Central.--
- Okay am l still doing something wrong? Do l have to give the code to chat mods like Epic Ares on Bronies chat?—Preceding unsigned comment added by Shinegreymon96 (talk • contribs)
- On Bronies chat, where do you put that code?--Shinegreymon96 (talk) 22:42, June 21, 2014 (UTC)
"following the lyrics"/Floating div
Hi, I am editor from ru.mlp.wikia.com (thats why my english is bad xd). Share one idea with you. Read 4nd block here(forum) or text below: "Look on this page. You cannot read and watch video simultaneously, isnt you? All because the text is too long. But! This script can fix this. (sorry for link on foreight wiki - not sure if you can translate all there - its not necessary!!) This will allow the video to be played back and stay on the screen. Users will be able not only to listen but also to watch the video." What are you thinking? | Hedgeg (talk) 18:23, June 25, 2014 (UTC)
- I assume this works for videos that are playing only (so it would still work on a page that has more than one video?) Well, I'll test it out on my personal js first, to see how it goes.--
- Couldn't seem to get it to work, even after clearing my cache; I'll just wait a little while longer to see if Wikia's cached or something; IDK.--
- Unfortunately, it seems that I couldn't get it to work; in addition to that, it seems it disabled Tabber for me. So, I don't think I'll install it on Common.js just yet; not until those problems are fixed, anyway. Thanks for bringing it up, though; it was a wonderful idea! (just a little lacking in execution)--
Jonny Manz, thx for joing! Like Dash said; "Easy shmeasy." Here you can find text with working includes. But js is off. I specify added code for you. Just use Ctrl+F to find and understand. "< div class="floating-infobox" style="opacity:0.7"> video-song </div>", "< div style="margin-right:350px"> text-song </div>", "< div id="stop-floating" style="wigth:100%"> other text </div>" Now you have some manual - try with it. And dont forget using this code version (not old). | Hedgeg (talk) 06:53, June 26, 2014 (UTC)
- Sorry, I don't really understand js; so I'll wait for CoD to reply, as he knows much more about js than I do (or you could leave a message on Bobo's talkpage, as he also knows much more about js than I do).--
- You need to have those divs for it to work, Jonny. I tested it on the page linked above, and the script isn't 100% working. The infobox doesn't stop floating when you scroll past the end and it doesn't return to its original position when you scroll to the top. In addition, the script requires using those divs on every page you want it on, and I'm not sure how well they would work with the visual editor; in addition, it adds extra upkeep and code complexity to the pages. I could play with it, but I already have other scripts for the wiki I still haven't gotten to doing. It's not really worth the time at the moment - you can still hear the song even if you can't see it.
- Ah, I see now why I couldn't get it to work before (didn't realize about the divs going around the infobox - and on that note, now I understand what "video-song", etc., means); it's a neat idea, one that would be cool to eventually have, but the fact that it seems to disable the tabs in infobox character makes it unusable in its current form for this wiki, I think. Like Bobo said, the most important part is being able to hear the song while looking at the lyrics, even if you can't see it (at least, I think so).--
Despite the universality of the script, I didn't plan its use for info about the characters, images and other elements. And yes - it have problems. That's why I'm looking for someone who knows js to be fixed. It is a pity that you are not quite interested in the idea. | Hedgeg (talk) 07:40, June 27, 2014 (UTC)
it's full adherence to the lyrics. not as if we closed our eyes and just listened, having in mind the text. when you do so - you sing one. train your memory. if you have a living example before your eyes - you perceived differently. as listening to the radio and watch TV. more emotionally. (googlaught)
- Bobogoobo, are you sure you used the latest version of the script? Jonny Manz, what problems associated with tabber, you found? Can provide a link to an example? | Hedgeg (talk) 10:41, June 30, 2014 (UTC)
- I don't have a specific page, but all the character infoboxes have tabs to display the different forms (just go to a main character's page for a good example - like Twilight Sparkle or Rarity, for example, first without the code, and then with the code on your js page and your cache cleared so it works, and notice how the tabs are completely disabled when the code is active, so the pictures stack on top of one another, making for a really long infobox, rather than condensing into the tabs like they're supposed to). That's basically the problem I had with it - were tabs not such a vital part of our character infobox, I'd be fine with installing the code (even with the clunkiness of having to put that div code on every song page).--
Suri Polomare Emote
Hey CoD. Just wanted to get the idea through. There could have been many ideas for emotes but this one seemed to be the most important. This is not a joke. This is a serious and legtimate conversation for one emote. Thanks for reading. .-. (talk) 15:33, June 27, 2014 (UTC)
- Done. (suri) 15:53, June 27, 2014 (UTC)
User with multiple accounts
Hey COD! I'm LTT, you may remember me from TESWiki. Well, I have a question. We've gotten a user, "Kitttilot", who seems to have gotten in trouble here for the use of multiple accounts. As the user is active on our chat, I felt I should find out if she's using any alt accounts on our wiki. Do you know what accounts are known to be hers? And if so, could you let me know? Thanks! Likes-That-Tail (talk) 09:47, July 2, 2014 (UTC)
- Hello, I am another admin of the MLP wiki - just dropping by to say Kittti hasn't caused trouble or abused multiple accounts for a good couple years now on the MLP wiki, to my knowledge. 10:20, July 2, 2014 (UTC)
Hello, I attempted to put an image on my profile and I made it too big, now I cannot see anything on my profile except the image. I also cannot click 'Edit Profile'. Would you mind helping me out?
Thanks,01:32, July 3, 2014 (UTC)
- I undid the edit for you, hopefully that helps! 01:37, July 3, 2014 (UTC)
Wikia's Comic-Con Team
Hey, Callofduty4! I'm sure you already saw that one of our Wikia staff members posted this blog asking for Wikians going to the San Diego Comic-Con to be a part of our Wikia team! We are hoping to get a bunch of people involved so I was wondering if we could add it to the main page slider or link to it from the Community Messages section? Let me know what you think, thanks! Grace (profile)•(talk) 19:47, July 8, 2014 (UTC)
- Howdy Grace! I've added it to Community Messages. Thanks again! 23:57, July 8, 2014 (UTC)
- I have no idea and that doesn't help my identify any problems. 17:03, July 12, 2014 (UTC)
I'm talking about these:
- http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/QuizArticle:In_the_episode_%27A_Friend_in_Deed%27,_who_does_Pinkie_Pie_try_to_befriend%3F GamerBoi42 (talk) 17:06, July 12, 2014 (UTC)
- Doesn't let me view them either. Seems like some sort of bug. 17:07, July 12, 2014 (UTC)
Re: New identity
Problem is, my old name's got a bad reputation on here with all the repeated talks of the Four Forbidden Subjects and they won't want to listen to anything I say ever again. And when they do figure out who I am, by then they'll have noticed I don't do all that anymore. I won't even so much as mention the words "dead/death", "tail", "prediction", or "pattern" in the comments sections so I'll be a huge improvement over my previous identity. Rareego (talk) 15:38, July 15, 2014 (UTC)