Every day you refuse, the debt doubles. But come Friday, you'll be sleeping with the fishes kid...get it because you're a fish, and uh...Cod fish. Get the emotes. Buy my shirts. Go Landcrabs.04:57, June 9, 2015 (UTC)
- I'm waiting for 10,000 signatures........
- [4/29/15, 4:58:57 AM] CelestiaofEquestria: alright
- [4/29/15, 4:59:03 AM] CelestiaofEquestria: 10000 signatures
- [4/29/15, 4:59:22 AM] CelestiaofEquestria: I can do this
- 05:01, June 9, 2015 (UTC)
- Ahem. http://s17.postimg.org/rxkfjowbi/9hv_B11_A.jpg 05:08, June 9, 2015 (UTC)
Ah, hello. I was referred to this wikia and it's chat by a good friend of mine, so I thought, Why not check it out? It appear's that I had an infinite ban on this chat. I am really not sure why, as I have never heard of this wikia before. I'm guessing one of my friends had got a hold of my computer and was messing around on the chat? I'm accaully not sure. I thought I'd consult an admin to see if I could perhap's be unbanned, but I'm not sure. If you'd like to contact me, Leave a message on my wall onScarf Heroes Wikia, I will see one fairly quick, as I am very active on it. Also, feel free to PM me in said Wikia's chat as well in PM's.
- You have an indefinite ban from chat for this incident. 05:01, June 9, 2015 (UTC)
Hey there Feeshy, is it okay if I could use your OC for art requests? I've already asked a couple of admins here if I could use theirs and they said yes. I like his design btw.11:12, June 15, 2015 (UTC)
- My OC isn't my original design! You'd have to ask MLW about that one. I'm not sure how active she is on Wikia though. 12:46, June 15, 2015 (UTC)
- She hasn't been online for almost two years so I doubt she'll respond. I thought I would get a response from you since I thought it was your OC. Thanks anyway. 12:53, June 15, 2015 (UTC)
A message for you
Greetings, Pinkgirls234 has left a message on my talkpage for yourself, I've informed her that I've told you of this message.10:53, June 17, 2015 (UTC)
Regarding Moonshine Stars
Since the huge Smith and Moon thing, Moon has been going around and harassing other users in pm, I have screenshots to back this up, 1st one
2nd one and
3rd one I have been trying to avoid a fight and Moonshine, a chat moderator has been harassing me about something I want no part in. Please help with this issue.
- Thank you Mary. 13:36, June 17, 2015 (UTC)
- Hi Bunkey. I do have one but I rarely use it. Why'd you ask? 13:51, June 18, 2015 (UTC)
Thank you, just thank you.11:11, June 19, 2015 (UTC)
- You're welcome 343 15:18, June 22, 2015 (UTC)
Could you PM me immediately? I think someone has 2 accounts in chat at the moment and I need for you to check user. Thanks!
- All sorted out! 15:18, June 22, 2015 (UTC)
I like that avatar of yours, Feeshy. Who is that anyway?09:25, June 25, 2015 (UTC)
- That's Star Butterfly, the main character of Star vs. the Forces of Evil. 14:00, June 25, 2015 (UTC)
About blocking my old account
Can you please unblock my older account and keep both accounts unblocked until such a time that you have evidence that I'm breaking a rule, I'm not the only one with multiple accounts, the plain and simple fact is that people are allowed multiple accounts. Don't care how much you Like Pony And Meatball Sub the rules should be followed and not treated so leniently simply because someone you like happens to dislike me.
12:16, June 25, 2015 (UTC)
- Here's the sequence of events:
- You randomly decide to swap accounts.
- When you are asked why you did this, your response is "Why not?"
- Your behaviour is henceforth deemed as nothing more than an attempt to skirt the rules and your account is then banned.
- If you read the chat rules page, you'll be met with "The guidelines are general; this allows the chat moderators discretion in enforcing them." You were being disruptive, so your alt account is banned. Other people with alt accounts don't find the need to demonstrate how good they are at skirting the rules; nor do they give sly answers when asked why they need another account. 14:03, June 25, 2015 (UTC)
- I don't need a reason to swap accounts, Pony and meatball Sub made it into a big deal not me the simple switching of an account does not warrant a block this wasn't an attempt to annoy anyone or to make a big deal out of things, this isn't the first time I switched accounts last time no one started questioning me and making a fuss out of nothing this was all down to the fact that Pony banned me for no reason, if it had ended at "Why not" there would be no reason to even have this discussion. You can't ignore the rules based around a hypothetical there was no annoyance intended. Might I add the fact that other users are not questioned as to why they switched accounts it's ignored not questioned.
- 14:34, June 25, 2015 (UTC)
- Other users don't get questioned because they don't try and skirt the rules constantly. 14:47, June 25, 2015 (UTC)
- I wasn't skirting the rules by simply joining with an alternate account if that was the case all users would be questioned as they join. I'm done being the punching bag on this wiki based on favoritism.
- 14:49, June 25, 2015 (UTC)
- I apologize that you feel like a punching bag, but maybe it's not favouritism and actually the way you constantly try and skirt the rules? Have a look at your own behaviour before you try and judge others. 14:56, June 25, 2015 (UTC)
- Again with the "rule skirting" argument, I wasn't skirting rules I was working within them no rules got broken I'm afraid. 15:00, June 25, 2015 (UTC)
- You were very much skirting the rules. The way you brought up a comparatively specific rule and tried to use it to your advantage and say "this specific thing is not what I'm doing, so you can't ban me" is totally skirting the rules. You're effectively showing us how much trouble and disruption you can cause that's apparently "within the guidelines" Unfortunately, no form of disruption or troublemaking is within the rules, and as such your alt is banned. It's no more complex than that. There's no favouritism involved; I don't know you very well, unless you mean to say I have been bribed in some way, in which case you may report me to the FBI's department of public corruption. 15:11, June 25, 2015 (UTC)
- I wasn't trouble making, Pony was I didn't blow the situation out of proportion, if I wasn't banned by Pony in the first place It would have been fine, I joined with another account simple as, Pony banned me for no reason the only reason disruption was caused is because of Pony she made it turn into an argument, I joined with the account not to cause trouble. All trouble caused was in regards to my ban not me joining with another account, why is it skirting when I do it and not when others do it? I was banned before I even said anything I was basically banned based on assumptions that I was there to cause trouble.
- 15:18, June 25, 2015 (UTC)
It happened because you brought another account into chat. If you really want your account to be unbanned, could you please explain why you need another account other than "why not?" There's multiple reasons why not:
- It leads to confusion.
- If there's a problem with your alt account, a moderator or admin may not know who you really are. This is deception.
- It leaves all users with extra work having to learn and remember that it's you.
- It opens up the possibility of abuse due to the second point above.
Note this is a non-exhaustive list. Do these apply to everyone and not just you? Yes. This is why everyone was asked to keep to one account yesterday, not just you. But it would appear that most moderators don't really care about it.16:31, June 25, 2015 (UTC)
- Why is my account the only one getting questioned to this degree and not others .Kitsune joined with multiple accounts a while back for no apparent reason, why am I being questioned about this? There is no rule against it I was still banned on assumption. "But it would appear that most moderators don't really care about it." Exactly that's part of the favoritism that goes on, they only care when it's me. As for reasons I like both monikers, and have had the old one since 2013 and I wan't to keep it as an active account, there is no reason for this other than the fact that I like both names. "It may cause confusion and annoyance" but being banned based on assumption is also annoying yet our current administration like to do it.
- 16:42, June 25, 2015 (UTC)
- You're not being singled out. It may seem you are being singled out because you were the only one who's been formally warned about it, but that's because you're the only one who was deemed to have caused trouble with it. Since you strongly believe you weren't and you explained why you want to have it, your alt is now unblocked. Thank you for discussing this and if there's anything else you want me to do or know please tell me. If this topic comes up again in chat, share the link to this conversation so they know it's covered. 17:11, June 25, 2015 (UTC)
http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/TURKEYWINGINSIDEMYPUSSY Can you block please? Thanks so much Fishwich.
- Done! 21:18, June 25, 2015 (UTC)
Regarding that incident
As you've likely noticed, Shadowgallade777 has been mentioning an "incident" that happened between us with increasing frequency as of late. The conflict in question began on the List of allusions page when Shadowgallade777 posted that some unlikely resemblance to an obscure work should be added to the list. I admittedly responded with vinegar, rather than honey. Shadowgallade777 then made a remark about respecting other users' intelligence, to which I replied that I would be more respectful if he/she would stop acting cutesy whenever I try to make a point (referring to a prior post and "witty" reply on someone else's blog). Shadowgallade777 responded to this indignantly and vowed to leave the site. I repeatedly tried to calm the user down and even show empathy, but an Administrator soon stepped in.
I mention this to you because now, a couple of weeks after this "incident," Shadowgallade has begun to send me private messages in which he/she demands that I post an apology for my behavior and refuses to leave me alone. That alone is not much cause for concern, though I did once consider consulting a Moderator about its continuation. Below are a couple of screenshots from one of these private messages.
Eventually, yesterday actually, I convinced Shadowgallade to leave for a while. However, contrary to what I was hoping, that was not the end of it. SG has posted here on my talk page yet another reminder of my apparent villainy, including a threat against my authority, even though I did not exercise my comment control rights even once during the course of our dispute. Since the matter now pertains to on-site matters and extends beyond activity in chat, I was thinking it would be best for an Administrator to step in and help resolve this issue. It is beyond my control. Thank you.
- Thank you for alerting me to this. I've left Shadowgallade a message asking him to simply let the matter go as it was sorted out 22 days ago. 01:22, June 29, 2015 (UTC)
Cod, i've told him that i will let it slide, but i WILL do something about it if he treats me like that again. Take into account how he treated me, like an idiot. Or you know what, maybe i am an idiot, but i can't help that. So i should just keep on living like an idiot. Fine, he can treat me how he likes, gives me all the better to leave this damn place.01:29, June 29, 2015 (UTC)
- If you feel upset by the way he treats you then of course you can notify an administrator. No one has told you that you cannot do this, and no one said he can "treat you how he likes". 01:52, June 29, 2015 (UTC)
- Then why don't you tell him that he can't treat me like that? Because he's so stubborn, he won't listen to me. Heck, i don't think he DESERVES his Comment Control right, but who listens to me these days? No one. I'm fed up with him and his attudute sometimes. 02:57, June 29, 2015 (UTC)
- You can't treat him like you've been treating him either. Your public display of rage is totally uncalled for. 03:15, June 29, 2015 (UTC)
- Fine. i'm sorry, then. Can you just please tell him to not be sarcastic towards me in the comments section of any article again? 03:26, June 29, 2015 (UTC)
Hi Cod4, I need to chat to you urgently but privately.21:09, June 30, 2015 (UTC)
hi thre callofduty,
do you want to be friends with me.
answer me if you had decided if you want to or not.
so thank for chating with me.
- Hi Daisy drops! Welcome to the wiki (smile3) Sure I would like to get to know you. I hope you have a lovely day! 02:04, July 4, 2015 (UTC)
- I do, but I haven't been reading much lately. Do you? 02:04, July 4, 2015 (UTC)
Uh, can i get a reason for my ban? I specifically said "i dont reccomend taking these drugs because they can kill you" i was naming these drugs for educational purpose, and i was the only one banned? Yeah...i have a feeling thats not gonna fly very well with the staff... please reconsider or otherwise i will be forced to bring a higher power into this, thanks for your time, love,-Grungepony
- It's really not okay to even bring up the topic of drinking a bottle of prescription medication. There's nothing educational in telling people to not overdose on prescription medication. No one else was discussing that topic, only you were, hence only you received a ban. You're welcome to bring in higher powers into this, you can approach other members on the administrative team, you could contact Wikia staff, or you could even file a complaint with the US Department of Labor. 04:41, July 5, 2015 (UTC)