Welcome to the Friendship is Magic Wiki, Ghostkaiba297!Edit
Thank you for contributing!
Please have a look at the beginner's guide if you are new to editing wikis. The contribution guidelines and the contribution overview will help you find out about this wiki's policies and conventions.
Need help? Stop by the forums, where you can get in touch with the community. Feel free to contact me or a different administrator for any reason. On talk pages, it is helpful to sign your name after your message.
The recent changes will keep you updated on new edits to the wiki and help you stay updated with the latest blog entries and forum posts. If you want to test something out, you may create your own sandbox or use the global sandbox.
Talking about Luna's appearance Edit
If you have no reference link on whether she will appear in the fourth episode or not, then please instead of editting her main page, create a Princess Luna page in the Speculation forum OR post it in Luna Eclipsed speculations, which practically defines itself as being the fourth episode. -- Denmax (talk|contributions|sandbox) 04:52, October 3, 2011 (UTC)
- It's not only limited to her appearing in such an episode, but it's more inclined to "the episode appearing itself". Before and even now we don't have enough proof if is planned to be released as Episode 4, or if it even existed in the first place. Maybe this episode isn't supposed to be called Luna Eclipsed in the future and will be renamed. Maybe it won't be Episode 4 and will be a later episode like 5 or 6, or even as a finale. Maybe it will be a scrapped episode. Who knows? If we don't get official word that it will be relased, or if they do say so, yet the time difference between the confirmation and the release date is long (or there's no release date), then we can't place them on official pages. We can't really depend on other sources, and sometimes, even from the maker's own source. I've seen a lot of films and shows that "confirm" that they'll have a second season, or a second part, or anything really, yet it is discontinued. -- Denmax (talk|contributions|sandbox) 06:18, October 5, 2011 (UTC)
- Right now, the wiki has considered Ep 4 and Luna Eclipsed as official, so you may make what you've done previously. But if you haven't received word that it is official, then it's safe to not edit the official pages JUST YET. Just be patient about it. You did nothing wrong if you felt you did. Just that you've rushed ahead to the pace we were heading. -- Denmax (talk|contributions|sandbox) 06:21, October 5, 2011 (UTC)
Meghan McCarthy Twitter Q&A Edit
(From Equestria Daily)
- Q: Anything cool planned for the CMC in S4?
- A: Yes!
- Q: A lot of bronies are upset about alicorn Twilight. Without giving anything away, do you think S4 will keep everyone happy?
- A: Yes!
- Q: Are you tired of working on and talking about ponies?
- A: Never!
- Q: Will we ever see Rarity as the central character again? She stole every scene/episode she was in this season…
- A: Yes!
- Q: Any chance Spike will get as much awesome moments/love in season 4 as he did (if not, more than) in season 3?
- A: Yep.
- Q: Will Fluttershy be a main focus in more episodes?
- A: yep
- Q: Any big musical numbers planned for the next season? 'This Day Aria' was amazing!
- A: Yes. So excited about S4 music.
- Q: Will we be introduced to new characters?
- A: Yep. Some really good ones.
- Q: plan on adding in more pop-culture references throughout S4?
- A: Definitely
- Q: Thoughts on pacing? Are you continuing the "epic" tone in S3 or are you planning on slowing it back down at all?
- A: Both
- Q: Are there going to be any Slice-of-Life episodes in S4?
- A: Lots
- Q: How has it been working on S4 so far compared to S3 & 2? Was it ever overwhelming previously?
- A: Less overwhelming than S3
- Q: any new writers for the series?
- A: Yes
- Q: Coming to EFNW? (Also Bronycon and Nightmare Nights)
- A: If they invite me :-)
- Q: Will we see more of Rarity's generosity in S4?
- A: Yes
- Q: Any chance of us finding out more about Equestrian history?
- A: Yes
- Q: if you were to describe season 4 in 1 word what would that word be?
- A: Ambitious
- Q: Will we get to see any more members of the mane 6's families?
- A: Yes
- Q: How would you describe the overall tone of S4? Will the focus be greater on drama, humor, or adventure?
- A: Packed w/ all 3
- Q: What's your personal favourite episode you've written? And by extension what's your fav #MLPFiM ep?
- A: Hasn’t aired yet
- Q: Will Daniel Ingram still be doing lots and lots of awesome songs for us to remix in season 4?
- A: Lots and lots and lots and lots
- Q: Despite Twilight's new status she'll still have flaws and a lot of room for personal growth in S4 yes?
- A: Yes
- Q: How many more Alicorns should we be expecting?
- A: 53
Article quality Edit
Hi! Thanks for contributing to the wiki. Please mind that your articles are generally written from an in-unvierse perspective and more like a personal reflection than an informative article. Please go over the guidelines and style guide to see how you can improve this. –Throwy 16:29, May 30, 2013 (UTC)
Scavenger Hunt CheatEdit
You know in scavenger hunts, you can go to the host's user page, then go to their contributions, and then it tells you where they posted the answer! This is why I don't participate in scavenger hunts.
17:54, May 31, 2013 (UTC)