Welcome to the Friendship is Magic Wiki, Ghostkaiba297!
Thank you for contributing!
Please have a look at the beginner's guide if you are new to editing wikis. The contribution guidelines and the contribution overview will help you find out about this wiki's policies and conventions.
Need help? Stop by the forums, where you can get in touch with the community. Feel free to contact me or a different administrator for any reason. On talk pages, it is helpful to sign your name after your message.
The recent changes will keep you updated on new edits to the wiki and help you stay updated with the latest blog entries and forum posts. If you want to test something out, you may create your own sandbox or use the global sandbox.
Talking about Luna's appearance
If you have no reference link on whether she will appear in the fourth episode or not, then please instead of editting her main page, create a Princess Luna page in the Speculation forum OR post it in Luna Eclipsed speculations, which practically defines itself as being the fourth episode. -- Denmax (talk|contributions|sandbox) 04:52, October 3, 2011 (UTC)
- It's not only limited to her appearing in such an episode, but it's more inclined to "the episode appearing itself". Before and even now we don't have enough proof if is planned to be released as Episode 4, or if it even existed in the first place. Maybe this episode isn't supposed to be called Luna Eclipsed in the future and will be renamed. Maybe it won't be Episode 4 and will be a later episode like 5 or 6, or even as a finale. Maybe it will be a scrapped episode. Who knows? If we don't get official word that it will be relased, or if they do say so, yet the time difference between the confirmation and the release date is long (or there's no release date), then we can't place them on official pages. We can't really depend on other sources, and sometimes, even from the maker's own source. I've seen a lot of films and shows that "confirm" that they'll have a second season, or a second part, or anything really, yet it is discontinued. -- Denmax (talk|contributions|sandbox) 06:18, October 5, 2011 (UTC)
- Right now, the wiki has considered Ep 4 and Luna Eclipsed as official, so you may make what you've done previously. But if you haven't received word that it is official, then it's safe to not edit the official pages JUST YET. Just be patient about it. You did nothing wrong if you felt you did. Just that you've rushed ahead to the pace we were heading. -- Denmax (talk|contributions|sandbox) 06:21, October 5, 2011 (UTC)
Meghan McCarthy Twitter Q&A
(From Equestria Daily)
- Q: Anything cool planned for the CMC in S4?
- A: Yes!
- Q: A lot of bronies are upset about alicorn Twilight. Without giving anything away, do you think S4 will keep everyone happy?
- A: Yes!
- Q: Are you tired of working on and talking about ponies?
- A: Never!
- Q: Will we ever see Rarity as the central character again? She stole every scene/episode she was in this season…
- A: Yes!
- Q: Any chance Spike will get as much awesome moments/love in season 4 as he did (if not, more than) in season 3?
- A: Yep.
- Q: Will Fluttershy be a main focus in more episodes?
- A: yep
- Q: Any big musical numbers planned for the next season? 'This Day Aria' was amazing!
- A: Yes. So excited about S4 music.
- Q: Will we be introduced to new characters?
- A: Yep. Some really good ones.
- Q: plan on adding in more pop-culture references throughout S4?
- A: Definitely
- Q: Thoughts on pacing? Are you continuing the "epic" tone in S3 or are you planning on slowing it back down at all?
- A: Both
- Q: Are there going to be any Slice-of-Life episodes in S4?
- A: Lots
- Q: How has it been working on S4 so far compared to S3 & 2? Was it ever overwhelming previously?
- A: Less overwhelming than S3
- Q: any new writers for the series?
- A: Yes
- Q: Coming to EFNW? (Also Bronycon and Nightmare Nights)
- A: If they invite me :-)
- Q: Will we see more of Rarity's generosity in S4?
- A: Yes
- Q: Any chance of us finding out more about Equestrian history?
- A: Yes
- Q: if you were to describe season 4 in 1 word what would that word be?
- A: Ambitious
- Q: Will we get to see any more members of the mane 6's families?
- A: Yes
- Q: How would you describe the overall tone of S4? Will the focus be greater on drama, humor, or adventure?
- A: Packed w/ all 3
- Q: What's your personal favourite episode you've written? And by extension what's your fav #MLPFiM ep?
- A: Hasn’t aired yet
- Q: Will Daniel Ingram still be doing lots and lots of awesome songs for us to remix in season 4?
- A: Lots and lots and lots and lots
- Q: Despite Twilight's new status she'll still have flaws and a lot of room for personal growth in S4 yes?
- A: Yes
- Q: How many more Alicorns should we be expecting?
- A: 53
Hi! Thanks for contributing to the wiki. Please mind that your articles are generally written from an in-unvierse perspective and more like a personal reflection than an informative article. Please go over the guidelines and style guide to see how you can improve this. –Throwy 16:29, May 30, 2013 (UTC)
Scavenger Hunt Cheat
You know in scavenger hunts, you can go to the host's user page, then go to their contributions, and then it tells you where they posted the answer! This is why I don't participate in scavenger hunts.
17:54, May 31, 2013 (UTC)
Hi. I just saw your post where you asked me who Nyx was. This should help you.
Trust me, it is the best. fanfic. ever.
- Also, if you want a basic summary of Past Sins and Nyx, see here and here.-- 07:52, June 22, 2013 (UTC)
Digimon adventure uncut
- Wait, wait, wait, WHAT? I've been waiting for this all my life! I can't believe it! 04:20, August 4, 2013 (UTC)
You said your avatar is from the most recent Mario, are reffering to Mario&Luigi: Dream Team? I'm just curious.
Is the other main villian fawful or somebody else? I admit I haven't played the third one all the way through, so I wouldn't know that Fawful died. Nor really Have I had looked it up.
I made that blog and saw a way to change my username. I'm still Prince Doopliss, but I'm not going by Prince Doopliss anymore. (Though the comments got deleated where I saw how to change my username)
Concerning the Season 4 leaks...
Bit of a personal request. For the sake of spoilers, please avoid posting about any major events that happen in the season 4 premiere -- unless you can wrap said comments in a collapsible table so people who wish to avoid spoilers don't have to read them. Thank you. 00:19, November 21, 2013 (UTC)
Your "Knights of Cerberus"
You always seem to be paying special attention to the darkness of your favorite villains, especially King Sombra and Queen Chrysalis on this wiki. Much of this seems to be rooted in the overall violence surrounding them. Now since Nightmare Moon strikes down Celestia with ease in S4E2... does she qualify? Would you consider her an MLP Knight of Cerberus? Guildmaster Grovyle (talk) 09:36, November 24, 2013 (UTC)
You Know What
I started to play Mario&Luigi: Dream team, and got got a question, what did, you think about it?06:21, December 27, 2013 (UTC)
I really would like to read your own episode about your prediction about the possible season final if you will decide to write it as a fanfic
If you witness comments like these, do not reply to them and report to an admin or a Comment Controller immediately, and do not mention any inappropriate topics, you will be lead into a block if you don't heed to warnings.
04:48, February 21, 2014 (UTC)
- I didn't think it to be an inappropriate mention of it since he was saying he hates it, and I hate it too (didn't even mention the correct number), but I'll keep that in mind. Don't even mention it to say you hate it. Ghostkaiba297 (talk) 05:27, February 21, 2014 (UTC)
I realize Chrysalis is a touchy subject for you, but please don't edit your comments so excessively. It's clogging up the Recent Wiki Activity page a little. 05:50, February 27, 2014 (UTC)
- You can simply leave your comments as they are. Is it terribly necessary to edit so excessively and crowd the Recent Wiki Activity page? 00:22, July 16, 2014 (UTC)
- You're still gonna continue to do this? Seriously?
- (sigh) Whatever then. 16:42, April 1, 2014 (UTC)
I know that Sandy Duncan voiced Firefly, Victor Caroli did Tirek's voice and Ron Taylor was Scorpan, Lyn Liption was Ember Megan was voiced by Tammy Amerson and Laura Dean was Twilight and Charlie Adler did G1 Spike, but l don't know which ponies the others voiced.--Shinegreymon96 (talk) 17:01, May 8, 2014 (UTC)
Check this out
Twilight referring to Shining Armor and Chrysalis without using their names
Regarding the The Journal of the Two Sisters Journal of Friendship entry you've been pointing out, while Twilight Sparkle does refer to Queen Chrysalis as simply "the changeling queen" rather than using her name, that doesn't prove she doesn't know her name; for one thing, she also refers to Shining Armor as simply "my brother" rather than using his name, even though she definitely does know his name. (7)6(four) (talk) 20:06, June 21, 2014 (UTC)
Re: your reply: In The Return of Queen Chrysalis, Twilight calls Chrysalis "the queen" in My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Issue #1 page 21 panel 3 and "The changeling queen" in My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Issue #4 page 2 panel 3. (7)6(four) (talk) 00:38, June 22, 2014 (UTC)
Fate of the Dazzlings (Spoilers!)
Since you want to know, I'll tell you what happens, but to avoid spoilers, it's backwards
denosirpmi fo tros er'yeht os ,sselrewop era tub dlrow namuh eht ni yats ehT .deyortsed era secalkcen rieht dna detaefed era sgnilzzaD ehT
I encourage you to stop antagonizing other users, including myself.
Though some of us may be tired of your continuous predictions and whatnot, my turn-offs with your behavior are that your "attention to patterns" extends to your interactions with other users and that you seem completely unwilling to face criticism of any degree without vilifying the critic. Today alone, you have posted on your user page that Timesgift and I are your "nemeses," and you've posted more pattern-talk in public comment sections with messages explicitly bidding us to keep our responses to ourselves. I now find it hard to disagree with those that call you immature. Discrediting us with false titles and "Keep Out" signs should be above you. But that would not be my business, had you not made it so today.
Furthermore, I should add that in your latest farewell blog, you tactlessly jumped to the immediate conclusion that I voted that you should leave. (Ah, and on that note, I recall you saying the very same in your other farewell blog.) Now, I may not have voted for you to scram, but you are sorely tempting me to do so. You seem to be trying very hard to earn yourself a so-called "nemesis." But if I didn't cast those votes, then who did? I would not wager that it was trolls, as someone claimed in the comments. Singling out certain users and declaring them enemies is, in a word, hostile in itself. And when folks are faced with that kind of unfriendliness, it's hard for them to be friendly themselves.
So why am I here? Am I telling you to buzz off or to get your head out of the clouds?
No, I am asking you to think before you post such unsubstantiated yet defamatory remarks.
Contrary to what you have openly claimed to believe, I do not aim to thwart your every design, debunk your every pattern, and attack your every idea. Neither does Timesgift. Nor does anyone else on this site. ImperfectXIII has spent hours replying to your comments and talk messages, yet points like these never seem to register. Speaking of which, editing pages to include text regarding tails just to test whether Imperfect will undo them is yet another example of antagonistic behavior. Victimizing oneself by testing the establishment's patience is perhaps at the top of the list.
With that said, I ask that you attempt to limit such conduct. Do I have any authority to make this request? Perhaps not, but as a misconstrued party and one whose patience has also been tested, I think I should at least be allowed a chance to humbly seek your future amity. It is certainly not my place to dictate how you should act, so I can only ask that you reevaluate how you are acting, especially in light of my own perception of your actions (and I am not the only one who perceives them this way). Politeness and thoughtfulness are most of what is required.