I archive my talk page every time my talk page starts to lag on my computer.
Before leaving a message, please read this:
- Always start your message with a Heading 2.
- Please put "~~~~" every time you end a message. That is called a signature, and you always put it there at the end of a message on someone's talk page.
- Do not harass me on my wall whatsoever.
- Please do not spam my wall with random letters or emotes.
First22:00, April 4, 2013 (UTC)
- I wanted to be first... but no... my internet just NEEDED to cut out WHILE I WAS LOADING THE EDITOR
22:07, April 4, 2013 (UTC)
- :D I approve of both of your messages because both of you properly formatted your messages, and followed my talk page guidelines :D
- As a reward, you get this:
- 22:10, April 4, 2013 (UTC)
- Btw, I consider both of you as first :3 22:26, April 4, 2013 (UTC)
1000 edits Edit
Wonderful work Khaos, keep it up! *hug*23:48, April 17, 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks :D
23:51, April 17, 2013 (UTC)
- Great job Khaos, keep up the good work. 23:52, April 17, 2013 (UTC)
Thank you very much for your support Khaos, I really appreciate it :)21:31, April 26, 2013 (UTC)
The tag "fanmade" is for images that depict fan labor. The image of Faust discussing Feeling Pinkie Keen does not depict fan labor and does not require the "fanmade" prefix. –Throwy 10:57, May 11, 2013 (UTC)
- It was marked for renaming to fanmade because it is two screenshots of two separate comments edited together. You might want to check the page history before you go moving things.
I don't know if you'll get this, but if you do, Wikia are aware your account rename messed up badly. It'll be fixed as soon as possible I am hoping.03:30, May 21, 2013 (UTC)
- Oh good, was just about to send something. They should just restrict usernames to ASCII characters and stop all this ridiculous renaming >_>