Welcome to the Friendship is Magic Wiki, Jykale!
Thank you for contributing!
Please have a look at the beginner's guide if you are new to editing wikis. The contribution guidelines and the wiki overview will help you find out about this wiki's policies and conventions. If your edits are undone, please discuss the change on a talk page with the other contributors.
Need help? Stop by the forums, where you can get in touch with the community. Feel free to contact me or a different administrator for any reason. On talk pages, you should sign your name after your message.
The recent changes will keep you updated on new edits to the wiki and help you stay updated with the latest blog entries and forum posts. If you want to test something out, you may create your own sandbox or use the global sandbox.
Regardless of your views on the matter of Chrysalis, Tirek, or what-have-you, or Ghostkaiba's commenting habits, there's no reason to be as rude as you were here. No good ever comes of being inciteful or provoked. Thank you. 18:46, July 12, 2014 (UTC)
- Regarding comments made on Sunset Shimmer's page, you've made your point. Considering how personally you have taken this issue, I urge you to please drop the matter and, should the issue be brought up again in the foreseeable future, to simply ignore it. 22:36, November 5, 2014 (UTC)
If you're to continue on your lengthy Sunset Shimmer-related rants, Jykale, I must ask that you at least relegate them to blog posts. The comments section is supposed to be for precisely that: short- to moderate-length comments. Thank you. 22:01, December 23, 2014 (UTC)
Your continued ranting on Sunset Shimmer's page are making the comment section needlessly lengthy. As such, a number of them have been deleted. Please use your user blog for discussion-length posts in the future. Thank you. 22:57, January 20, 2015 (UTC)
- Hey, I'm totally okay with that. The last few replies were just necroposts, anyway. By the way, would you care to tell BenRG about what "necroposting" means, and advise him not to do it? I mean, I certainly would've forgotten all about the argument if he didn't keep replying to me (even when he said he wouldn't). I don't see why I should get all the flak when I'm not the one doing the necroposting. Sure, I might argue a lot, but I'm not the one replying to weeks-old comments just to revive the same argument again and again. Jykale (talk) 00:17, January 21, 2015 (UTC)
A Little Artistic Thought
I saw this piece of fan-art on DeviantArt and thought of you almost at once. Take from it what you will.
- Interesting. Thanks for sharing. Jykale (talk) 04:31, January 24, 2015 (UTC)
Your persistent arguing about Sunset Shimmer is becoming tantamount to harassment. Take a day to cool off. 16:33, February 21, 2015 (UTC)
- I know, things got pretty out of hand just now. But I wouldn't even mind BenRG so much if he didn't feel the need to come back every other week just to say the same freaking thing over and over. Yes, we get it. He wants Sunset Shimmer's place to be in the human world! But he should really just post stuff like speculation or whatever he calls it in user blogs! I'd gladly leave him alone if he did just that!
- And for the record, I moved the argument to his user page so that I wouldn't take up any more room in the comments section and he and I could discuss things without outside interference. Seriously, I don't mean to be a jerk about it, I just want to clarify some things to him! So please just let the argument resolve itself, because Blocking users isn't the way to do it, unless BOTH users involved are blocked. Jykale (talk) 16:57, February 21, 2015 (UTC)
- I will not block both parties involved over an argument consistently instigated by one party. BenRG isn't hurting anyone by posting comments about his headcanon, yet you insist on regularly challenging them and making it a personal issue. Based on what I've seen, you don't appear to care about resolving the argument; you care about winning the argument. And your outright refusal to simply accept that BenRG's opinions are different from yours is what ultimately led to your block.
- Sorry, but you forced my hand. 17:17, February 21, 2015 (UTC)
- Then you need to get your hand under control. This is a matter that could easily be resolved between two users without bringing the admins into this. I am perfectly aware that Ben's opinions are different from my own, thank you very much. As long as it's no longer on the articles, why does it even matter? If the argument has been moved to talk pages, then unless one party reports the other, the admins should have no reason to intervene. It just takes away our freedom as editors. If Ben wants to go on with me without getting administrators involved, then let him.
- Also, if you know by this point that this is a personal issue, don't you think the right thing to do is ask me to calmly talk it over instead of just blocking me or telling me to stop bugging people? Because you're just suppressing my ability to express my thoughts by doing so, and that's no better than just holding it all inside or ignoring it. I'd like to talk it over with someone that would actually understand what I'm so bent out of shape about without them throwing their headcanons/opinions on the matter in my face at every turn.
- Jykale (talk) 17:32, February 21, 2015 (UTC)
- You were notified of your comments last year. Hence it's not the first time you've been asked to simmer down with your tone regarding them. 12:49, February 22, 2015 (UTC)
- Jykale (talk) 17:32, February 21, 2015 (UTC)
- And during that year-long period, did any of you guys try talking it over with me to see what the heck my problem was in the first place or why I made such a big deal about it? No. All you were doing was telling me to shut up and go away. Jykale (talk) 21:38, February 22, 2015 (UTC)