|Q1 2012 (Jan 1 - March 31)|
|Q2 2012 (April 1 - June 30)|
|Q3 2012 (July 1 - September 30)|
|Q4 2012 (October 1 - December 31)|
Got any problems, troubles, conundrums, or any other sort of issues, major or minor, that I as a good friend can help you solve?
EG - MLP discussion
Fine, if it's your choice to believe it's part of the storyline, then fine. But that's your opinion not mine. I'm not trying to change anyone's mind, I'm just shedding a bit of light on this. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Frontdoor6 (talk • contribs)
- I am not part of this discussion. --Kinrah (talk) 23:17, January 15, 2014 (UTC)
New griffons! Yay!
Hey, I've been watching for stuff on the new griffons since the episode came out, and it seems their images are finally up. I'm curious about how you go about naming background characters. These characters' names in particular are obviously up in the air (pun) at the moment, and while I'd certainly like to submit my suggestions, I'm just curious how the process works, like how Lyra Heartstrings was decided on, with no official confirmation, or Octavia, or Vinyl Scratch.BleedingRaindrops (talk) 05:04, January 22, 2014 (UTC)
- When the page is deemed complete enough and moved into the mainspace, I've no doubt that polls on Reddit will be opened for them. See FW:PN for more information. --Kinrah (talk) 09:06, January 22, 2014 (UTC)
Looks like Ponyfan is at it again
- Technically, Ponyfan is correct in that the comics are for all ages, but that's neither here nor there. Unless he's inciteful or provocative in his comments, or is otherwise spamming -- which he's been warned about before -- I don't believe any recourse is necessary at the moment. 20:56, February 18, 2014 (UTC)
"Bass Comes to Ponyville"
- I'm sorry, but I don't see any official accounts mentioning "Bass". All I see is somebody asking for a Mega Man/MLP crossover. --Kinrah (talk) 23:41, February 20, 2014 (UTC)
- We're aware of that. They don't claim to be Kinrah, so it's okay I guess.
13:35, February 28, 2014 (UTC)
- As long as he doesn't claim to be me, and as long as users aren't able to confuse him with me, I don't mind. --Kinrah (talk) 23:26, March 5, 2014 (UTC)
Trade Ya! transcript
- Coco Crusoe isn't the chicken trader; he's the pony that Fluttershy tries to convince not to trade for a chicken. 04:09, April 20, 2014 (UTC)
- Um, the pony that Fluttershy and Dash try to dissuade from buying at the chicken dealer *is* blond. And it is Coco Crusoe. --Kinrah (talk) 09:30, April 20, 2014 (UTC)
Do Comment Controllers have the authority to remove profanity from talk pages? I saw that one signature before, but it did not seem to fall under my jurisdiction. Guildmaster Grovyle (talk) 10:03, August 20, 2014 (UTC)