Welcome to the Friendship is Magic Wiki, Otherside86!Edit
Thank you for contributing!
Need help? Stop by the forums, where you can get in touch with the community. Feel free to contact me or a different administrator for any reason. On talk pages, it is helpful to sign your name after your message.
The recent changes will keep you updated on new edits to the wiki and help you stay updated with the latest blog entries and forum posts. If you want to test something out, you may create your own sandbox or use the global sandbox.
Fanmade images Edit
Please prefix fanmade images, such as the one you uploaded of Cadance's cutie mark, with the word FANMADE, and please do not add them to mainspace pages. Thanks! --Kinrah 19:05, June 4, 2012 (UTC)
- Otherside, please take note that fanmade images should not be added to the main namespace, even though it's just a vector. Yes, the name's been fixed, but it's still fanmade. Vely►Talk►Email 22:34, June 4, 2012 (UTC)
I hate you guys!
- It's a site rule; no need for hate. It's just a wiki, after all. Vely►Talk►Email 00:02, June 5, 2012 (UTC)
- They are not aiming to make you hate them, they are only trying to help maintain the wiki at the standard that it is known for. Fanmade images did not come from the show, and therefore are not official material. This wiki is centralized around official material, and therefore non-official material is not allowed on the main namespace. If you can find a good shot of Princess Cadance in the show to crop out her cutie mark, it will be allowed to stay on the wiki and main namespace. Sorry if you got the wrong impression. Foodbandlt 00:03, June 5, 2012 (UTC)
They didn't have rules like these in the other wikias.
- You are free to leave this wikia at any time. Otherwise, please follow the rules. Ignoring the rules may result in a block.Teyandee (Talk) 16:48, June 6, 2012 (UTC)
Everytime I posted a comment about nice suggestions to the show, they're hardly ever answered. What do people have against MY comments?
- I really got a kick out of reading your blog post. Please write more! –Throwawaytv 07:07, June 25, 2012 (UTC)
Please, when adding fanmade images to the wiki remember to add the prefix "FANMADE" to the file name prior to uploading. I noticed you have been warned before about this. Any more offenses will most likely result in a block. Thanks17:51, January 17, 2013 (UTC)
Appearances table Edit
Thanks for trying to help, but we leave the full set of tables for any character that uses them. Please don't remove them, even if the character did not appear in that season. Thanks,