|The talk page was last modified 2 hours ago ( by )Ozuzanna.|
- I wasn't the one who banned you, so I'm not going to intervene. 10:54, May 26, 2014 (UTC)
Hello I would ask you to unban this user. He was banned over a year ago in the truest sense "for nothing." He just joined the chat and instantly received a ban. Could you give him a second chance and unban? Thank you!
PS: He's a good guy and active participant on our wiki and even was a moderator. Hope you unban him. Kopcap94 17:25, May 26, 2014 (UTC)
- He was banned for advertising. Twice. Only because this user has been banned for over a year does not warrant an unban. I highly doubt he will cease this behaviour at this point - I'd rather he contact me than you doing so. 23:09, May 26, 2014 (UTC)
Hello, about that, it may be ambiguous, but the "pony directly called Clover" is in fact Clover the Clever, if you follow the redirect. Just for your information ;) Thanks — 2014-V-30 18:07 (UTC)
- I know, but the anchor is named "Clover", so I assumed that. You're right though, the full name is Clover the Clever. Either way, it's inconsistent to have that disambig on the wiki as we don't use them.
18:09, May 30, 2014 (UTC)
- Well, I now know at least two terms which could use disambigs (Clover and Earth), but I understand it could lead to more complications... Anyway, it was in no way to alter your edit, but just for your information. I made that #Clover anchor to avoid the need to modify the redirect in the future, just its target in the list, but now I see it is a separated small list anyway, so feel free to change that if you feel it would be better. Thanks — 2014-V-30 18:17 (UTC)
Do you the movie
- I haven't watched it, nor any particular interest in Equestria Girls. 12:25, May 31, 2014 (UTC)
Wanna Join The Chat, Oz?
- Any reason why in particular? I can't come there much now, and may occasionally visit. 15:45, June 1, 2014 (UTC)
Renaming of a Photo
I was trying to add a few things to my profile so i upload a Derpy Hooves vector. When i was naming I forgot to put FANMADE. Would you mind renaming the pic for me. Thanks
- Done. 18:29, June 5, 2014 (UTC)
the user http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/User:Sentrakk offended me in this blog can you please remove her/his comment? http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Crimson_%22Valent%22_Azure/Rate_The_Below_User%27s_Avatar_III#comm-560290
- Comment deleted. 19:10, June 5, 2014 (UTC)
I was wondering: If I wanted to use a deviantART piece or a screenshot for my image on the Wiki, how do I do that? It's easy to do on Tumblr, deviantART, or Google+, but I am uncertain for my Wiki avatar.
- Upload it to http://imgur.com then link the direct link (which will have i.imgur in the URL) on a page and the image will show. 19:10, June 5, 2014 (UTC)
- Thanks for the tip! I prefer to choose a file I downloaded from Derpibooru.org, or that I have on my flash drives. Makes it easier to update my avatar than go through all that with imgur.com. I will check the site out though to see what all is on it as I have a friend from Tumblr who left a little something for me on there.
- Thanks, man! SonictheHedgehog1245 (talk) 19:33, June 5, 2014 (UTC)
- You know why. Please leave me alone, I don't want to talk with you anymore.
22:37, June 7, 2014 (UTC)
- http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lh6ltcov6P1qhptfbo1_1280.jpg :c Zuzannank (talk) 13:06, June 8, 2014 (UTC)Zuzannank
- can you see its face? —Preceding unsigned comment added by Zuzannank (talk • contribs)
i am not an new user
the end of the ban
- 01:57, 6 June 2014 Princess Fony Pony II (Talk | contribs | block) changed ban settings for REPTILE,THE DEMENTED PONY (Talk | contribs | block) with an expiry time of 1 week, ends 01:57, 13 June 2014 (Insulting a mod on PM. ) (change ban)
22:41, June 9, 2014 (UTC)
22:45, June 9, 2014 (UTC)
22:52, June 9, 2014 (UTC)
- Doesn't matter, as it's the same for everyone overall - I will undo it when it should have ended when Fony rebanned you on the other account - now let's stop discussing this. 23:01, June 9, 2014 (UTC)
Sorry about that, I usually remember to name them correctly, I just forgot on this one.
User rights change
Everything alright, Ozuzanna? I'm worried about you when I got word about your user rights being changed. You're an admin, so you can't get your admin authority revoked, right? Let me know if everything is okay. I don't want to be worried about you for too long...
- Hi SonictheHedgehog1245, don't worry, I was just assigning and revoking a bot flag for myself, so I wouldn't spam recent changes with a streak of non-important edits. 12:49, June 13, 2014 (UTC)
- Alright, thanks Ozuzanna. Also, I can't believe how constantly I have to be active on the Wiki to get all the Elements of Harmony badges...200 days in a row for the Element of Magic?! That should keep me busy until either Rainbow Rocks or Season 5 debuts...but I might mostly make those contributions through comments, if not adding captions to screenshots or updating them with mine...
- Still...it keeps me active as a loyal member of the Brony Community!
- SonictheHedgehog1245 (talk) 00:52, June 14, 2014 (UTC)
F.F.S. Comment Box
Hi i'm 89ACM and a few weeks ago i created a blog page for a Pony who get disrespected from the brony and female bronies (don't know who they are called) but a few weeks ago the comment box on the page have disappeared, can you tell me why is gone and if there's a way to bring it back? 89AnimeCoupleMaster (talk) 23:21, June 14, 2014 (UTC)
- He's a worthless and pointless character who shouldn't have been created to making any appearance to the show/comics/fanart just because he had no character development and he was the love intrest to one of the series main heroines (even thought the show is shown about friendship and love is part of it.
- He a character that should be acknowledge as just another character that should be treated equal despite having no Character Development/Characteristics and should be allowed in the series so he can get Character Development and for fans to get to know him better. 89AnimeCoupleMaster (talk) 00:20, June 15, 2014 (UTC)
- Hi, I've restored the comment box on the page for you. You need to make sure the "Commenting" box is ticked while trying to edit the blog in order for it to allow you to comment. 23:31, June 14, 2014 (UTC)
- Thanks for restoring my comment box i just have 2 question to ask you
- 1. Do you know who/why someone would get rid of the comment box
- 2.What do you think of Flash Sentry
- 1. Sometimes admins may disable the commenting if the comments are too much. Or it can be accidental.
- 2. I haven't watched Equestria Girls (or its sequel) so I hold no opinion on Flash. 00:28, June 15, 2014 (UTC)
- 2.What do you think of Flash Sentry
Hey Oz, I was just wondering, can you nominate yourself for comment control rights, or does someone have to nominate you?
- I'm pretty sure you can nominate yourself.--
- Thanks guys
- Ohi Scuzzy 20:14, June 18, 2014 (UTC)
Facebook profile picture change
- I don't know, as I don't sign in with Facebook and never have done before. 22:48, June 18, 2014 (UTC)
- I don't use Facebook either, so I can't help either. Sorry. SonictheHedgehog1245 (talk) 23:36, June 18, 2014 (UTC)
- No you don't need an account, simply copy the image to your clipboard then do Ctrl-V on http://imgur.com. 14:49, June 21, 2014 (UTC)
I see you
icu, huehuehue 21:54, June 22, 2014 (UTC)
Oh be fun!
Hi Friend! My NBFF
(that stands for New Best Friend Forever)
So i like to give anything if you want me.
Hi, we got some pictures that are not My Little Pony Related that should not be there and I will ask, can you and your fellow admins take a look and get it fixed?
Hi. I want to suggest something for the My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Wiki:Chat page. To add an interactive chat box, like this
- I'm aware of the
<chat/>tag, although the Project:Chat page already has one in the rail on the side (like on every page almost), so I don't think highly of putting another there. 09:25, June 23, 2014 (UTC)
Curious chat ban
So I've been banned from chat on this wiki like 3 years ago for being slightly obnoxious; thing is, it's not in my contribs. Just states 'Banned From Chat' in the name bar. Considering the incident that got me banned was eons ago and all that I'd just kindly leave this here asking you to look into it and see if you can do something :3 thanks in advance pal GuacamoleCCXR (talk) 18:55, June 23, 2014 (UTC)
- The reason why there's no reason is because you probably renamed your account and the system isn't good at keeping records of previous blocks/bans under the old name. Anyway I've unbanned you. 19:12, June 23, 2014 (UTC)
Can I highly suggest that you can add inside of Rainbow Dash's house from Daring Don't Episode?
- You were edit warring - persistently re-adding content that was undone multiple times. 11:05, July 5, 2014 (UTC)
First sorry for bad language.
Second in recent days I have received an indication from the user Hedgeg (talk) about the Merging media-storage and how the past few days I have a lot of trouble later add images in my wiki pt.mlp.wikia.com I ask you (administrators) permission to use the merging media-storage on my wiki. I eagerly await a response.
- Hello there. Okay thanks for your confirmation, we agree with the merging. If you know any pt helpers with utils, please ask them to merge that file repository with the English one. If you don't, let me know and I'll go find one myself. 00:26, July 21, 2014 (UTC)
- What do you mean by that exactly? You should be able to edit your own comments if that's what you meant. 00:54, July 21, 2014 (UTC)
Hi there, Ozuzanna. After attempts to speak to Filly Please, asking him politely to remove me from his fanpage on his profile, he refused and blocked my PM's. Rather than making a further deal out of this, I'm asking you to please remove it from his page. I really don't feel comfortable with it being there.
- I'm not seeing an issue. 01:17, July 23, 2014 (UTC)
- Wow... 11:29, July 23, 2014 (UTC)
Merging file storage – Polish
As promised, I've started the discussion on the matter, but I'm afraid the response is… mixed so far. At the moment (per our rules), we're leaning slightly in favor, but I think we could help it a little. Some people have unpleasant experiences with the users from this wiki. One was an ordinary user, who definitely deserved his block. Second was unknown to me chat moderator, but I've got no further info about what happened, except that he told to change something, but don't know how and what he told. Some people are therefore afraid, that this will lead to losing our wiki's independence, as the mentioned people have expressed condescending attitude and that merge is ill-motivated. If you, or somebody else of great authority here, could explain, that the actions of individuals doesn't represent the intent of the community, that you do not seek to take control over our wiki, and that this is not meant to increase dependency in any way, then perhaps we could win some hearts. I think that some words that you'll respect the decision of the community, even it means turning down the proposal, should help more. Your post won't be counted anyway in the final decision, I can assure you, but clearing up some misconceptions might help coming up to fair resolution (after all, I'm asking you to tell the truth, aren't I?). I think you should write this in English, as something crucial might be lost to automatic translator. If you need to translate something from Polish to English, I suggest Bing, which gives slightly better results than Google IMO. If you agree, this is the thread in question. Vengir (talk) 16:00, July 24, 2014 (UTC)
- "Merging" is more of a misleading term, it's more like "linking". As far as I'm aware, the behavior of this wiki's users will not affect how the merge of file repository acts on your wiki at all. In a nutshell, this is what it does:
- In case you don't understand how it works, let's say I have this file. Then let's say we'd like to use it on an interwiki, so we simply append the prefix to the front (in this case Fr) which leads to this. You'll see that it's from this wiki, by the following message: (or your preferred language set equivalent)
- This file is from a shared repository and may be used by other projects. The description on its file description page there is shown below.
- I do not see at all how the behavior of this wiki's users affect the impact or performance on your wiki with merging your file repository, or if there is a superiority complex happening, or how your wiki will lose its independance. The main idea came from that if you take our episode images and reupload most of them to your wiki (which a lot of the interwikis do), it is a very tedious task when you can simply use them without the need to upload by linking your repository. If you want to translate my message across to your wiki, you can. I just wanted to clear up how it works, that's all.
16:29, July 24, 2014 (UTC)
- I know how it works and I also think this doesn't affect independence. I even did a little research before starting the thread and tried explaining it as best as I could. In the meantime, the person which first pointed out this issue, leaned a little further in favor, so maybe you won't have to "intervene" (if she'll convinced, others might follow). I'll update if I need your help again. Vengir (talk) 16:36, July 24, 2014 (UTC)
The discussion on Polish wiki will take some more time, but I came up with another idea. Why only regional MLP wiki should benefit from this? In particular, I'm thinking about another wiki where I'm an admin – Polish Equestria Girls wiki. It's different from other Equestria Girls wikis (including English) in that it's the primary source of EG information in Polish on Wikia (other languages primarily cover EG on MLP wikis, leaving EG wikis deserted, but Polish MLP doesn't cover EG). Unlike interwiki, I doubt there is only a limit of one wiki per language (I've even heard about Wikia's wiki that is linked to Wikimedia Commons), but if I am wrong, I'll give preference to MLP. Would you mind if such connection was established? If you don't, then I'll start the discussion. — Vengir (talk) 16:01, July 25, 2014 (UTC)
- That sounds good - note I do not contribute on the English Equestria Girls wiki, so it's not within my jurisdiction to say the final word regarding should they link repositories or not, although a fair few of those admins are from this wiki and likely to have the same opinion. I would say yes go ahead but it's not my place to say. 16:37, July 25, 2014 (UTC)