10/19/2011 - 11/21/2012
12/11/2012 - 04/04/2014
04/10/2014 - 01/09/2015
Add Pinkie with the straight mane?
Do you think we should add Pinkie with the straight mane in her page infobox character? What do you think? You can ask other admins though. Because that part of Pinkie seemed to belong in the Temporary section in her infobox character? (shrug)
22:46, January 23, 2015 (UTC)
- If we were to put straight-maned Pinkie in the infobox, then should we also include wet-mane Rarity? I don't really think it's necessary for the infobox to point out times in which a pony's mane looks different than they usually are. 06:23, January 24, 2015 (UTC)
- Thanks for the info about Rarity. But I was thinking that in the Cutie Mark Chronicles, Pinkie did have the straight mane as her former mane style She only got that bouncy curly mane as her permanent mane style by the time it was wind - blown by that Sonic Rainboom. So Pinkie's former mane style just became temporary throughout the show.
- I still respect your actual view about Pinkie with the straight mane though.
- 10:10, January 24, 2015 (UTC)
Happy Valentine's Day
Hi! Happy Valentine's Day! (hug15)
P.S - Do you have a girl in your heart? (derp2)
17:31, February 13, 2015 (UTC)
- I don't really celebrate Valentine's Day, though I can wish others who do celebrate it is a Happy Valentine's Day.
- As for that question, well... I can say this much, I am attracted to someone. The details, I will keep to myself. 23:18, February 13, 2015 (UTC)
- Ooooh. I guess you're blushing right now. (smug)
01:56, February 14, 2015 (UTC)
- Eh, not really. While I still maintain that I do have a crush, I don't exactly focus too much on romance, and I think I'm happy enough with that. 03:23, February 14, 2015 (UTC)
- Well, romance ain't the most important thing in the world anyway.
- 07:02, February 14, 2015 (UTC)
- Indeed. 07:03, February 14, 2015 (UTC)
Reporting Unacceptable Username
- Done. 14:35, February 22, 2015 (UTC)
- They haven't made any actions on this wiki. I'm not sure why you'd request for them blocked, as there's plenty of users who don't go on this wiki with offensive usernames.
14:39, February 22, 2015 (UTC)
- Hmm... I guess you're right. Maybe I should try sending a talk page message requesting him/her to create a new account. 14:49, February 22, 2015 (UTC)
- @Oz, http://mlp.wikia.com/index.php?title=Special%3ALog&type=block&user=Callofduty4&page=&year=&month=-1&tagfilter= Callofduty4 has blocked many users with unacceptable usernames that have made no edits on this wiki. ZombieNinja723 (talk) 14:57, February 22, 2015 (UTC)
- @Zombie Yes, but they have log actions such as the one here, and a lot of others are found by the use of CheckUser, in which they are indirectly involved on this wiki without having to have a logged action. He doesn't block random off-wiki users unless he knows they're involved on this wiki somehow. 15:08, February 22, 2015 (UTC)
I'm sorry, but no show by that name exists. There's no article about it on Wikipedia. Does this seemingly nonexistant show only air in Malaysia? If so, that could explain it. GamerBoi42 (talk) 15:02, February 23, 2015 (UTC)
- I don't mean that show as in a show named 21 Hours (I have no idea if that exists at all), but another show. I think I made that obvious by stating afterwards that I won't say the show's name in fear of spoiling it for potential fans of said show. I guess the poor wording of the first sentence (probably better if I worded it as "a certain show" rather than "that show") is why you're confused about this.
- And if you want to know what I mean when I wrote "21 hours", well...
...I'm referring to a plot point where a warning of an imminent threat (exclaimed by a character in the show to be an "apocalypse") coming in 21 hours is revealed in a cliffhanger ending. That's all I could say without ruining the viewing experience of a show you might potentially like if you decide to watch it.
- 15:20, February 23, 2015 (UTC)
- If you say so.
Spoilers! It's Gravity Falls.
- 06:36, February 24, 2015 (UTC)