10/19/2011 - 11/21/2012
12/11/2012 - 04/04/2014
Now I know I am by no means the first to use this award, but I just wanted to make someone happy today so here you are!
|Appleboy2 thanks you for uploading a lot of images that benefit and care for the wiki!|
18:54, April 10, 2014 (UTC)
- Thanks! I really appreciate it. 19:00, April 10, 2014 (UTC)
Okay, it's been three hours since it turned midnight on the West Coast. Where is the iTunes version of the aforementioned episode?! It should have been uploaded within the past three hours! GamerBoi42 (talk) 10:01, April 21, 2014 (UTC)
- It has already been released on iTunes. However, it seems that it's taking so long for YayPonies to upload the episode already. Because of that (and also because I'm a bit lazy), I think I'm gonna pass on doing the gallery for Trade Ya!, so I'll leave the job to someone else for this one, though I might do some work in replacing the images currently on the gallery with higher quality ones once the episode's finally uploaded if someone hasn't replaced them yet. 10:17, April 21, 2014 (UTC)
And another thing - if this really is the 18th in production order, then how come this episode has a 2014 copyright date, while the episode after it has a 2013 copyright date? GamerBoi42 (talk) 14:52, April 23, 2014 (UTC)
- Maybe the reason why it has a 2014 production date is that the episode's production was supposed to end in 2013, but due to reasons stated by Jim Miller ("production reasons"), the production had to continue until 2014. It's a possibility. 15:34, April 23, 2014 (UTC)
- Thanks! 06:04, April 22, 2014 (UTC)
What we actually thought was baby Applejack's squeak from Apple Family Reunion was actually a squeaky sound originally used in Winter Wrap Up when this happened. GamerBoi42 (talk) 14:50, April 29, 2014 (UTC)
- Well, you're right this time, GamerBoi. However, this does raise a question:
Are there any more instances where this sound was made other than in Winter Wrap Up, Apple Family Reunion, Daring Don't, Pinkie Apple Pie and Somepony to Watch Over Me? 15:10, April 29, 2014 (UTC)
- There's also this scene in A Canterlot Wedding - Part 1. 15:39, April 29, 2014 (UTC)
You were indirectly thanked
- I appreciate it, though don't forget that there's also ImperfectXIII, who has also contributed significantly to the galleries, so I'm not the only one whom Seth indirectly thanked. 07:00, May 19, 2014 (UTC)
Thanks for leaving me a message. - SpongeyTube
Disruptive only blog
Hi, I was hoping if you could delete this blog and hopefully block the user as well since the user is properly only a disruptive only account. http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Poloniumll/This_wiki_makes_me_ROFL 07:26, June 8, 2014 (UTC)
- Deleted the blog, though I won't block him unless he decided to be more disruptive. 07:33, June 8, 2014 (UTC)
- When the "Development and design" section already tells you where Tirek came from, I don't think we need to put a fan-made history video on the villain in the page. 13:13, June 26, 2014 (UTC)
I'm still here
But I'm using a different name now, one that doesn't talk about villain death, tails, predictions, or patterns. Don't tell Guildmaster Grovyle, I'm only telling people who would miss me if I were to leave. That way you know I'm still here, and the ones who hate me think I'm gone. Rareego (talk) 04:31, July 15, 2014 (UTC)
- You do realize that, once you post your message here, anyone can read it, right, considering talk pages can pretty much be read by anyone? If you want to keep your identity a secret, you shouldn't really post a message here and send me an e-mail about it instead.
- Also, why should you care if someone hates you or not? If there are people who actually do hate you, then that's their problem, and you shouldn't really care what they have to say about you. If you're referring to Guildmaster and ImperfectXIII, let me tell you this:
- There's a difference between hate and constructive criticism, and I thought they were being constructive with their criticisms regarding your recent actions. This is not a good reason to make a new account just to hide your not-very-well-hidden identity. Instead of dismissing them as just simply haters, try to understand where they're coming from. 04:59, July 15, 2014 (UTC)
- Well they have good reason to hate me for constantly talking about the Four Forbidden Subjects so much that it annoys them so, the only ones who don't hate me are the ones who are as accepting as most bronies and pegasisters used to be, like on a similar level to Tsubaki. And the ones who hate me wouldn't think of clicking my name or be likely to stumble across my messages because I am none of the four things that annoys them so much. Those who do figure out who I am, there's a new name, face, and style to me they'll forget I'm even him. Rareego (talk) 06:58, July 15, 2014 (UTC)
There's just no way of talking sense into you, huh? Please just stop being ridiculous and listen to us for once. You're not going to improve your situation here by hiding behind a new identity. 07:09, July 15, 2014 (UTC)
- How will using the name that has a bad reputation here be any better? Rareego (talk) 15:45, July 15, 2014 (UTC)
- And this is what I'm talking about - I'm always the guy who no one can talk any sense into, who can't be reasoned with. As Rareego I'm the one who doesn't make ridiculous statements like that, except when my old account is brought up. Rareego (talk) 16:30, July 15, 2014 (UTC)
- As to "constructive criticism": Guys like Imperfect, yes. But did you even hear what Guildmaster Grovyle said? Rareego (talk) 16:32, July 15, 2014 (UTC)
- And how does hiding behind a new identity make it any better either?
- And that's why I said that you should stop being ridiculous and start being sensible. Making a new account is not gonna do that. In fact, I think you're being even more ridiculous by doing just that, as if you don't have the maturity to try and change yourself for the better without resorting to other ridiculous means (though it seems you are back to your old account, so I guess you're still willing to listen to us to some degree).
- Don't confuse harshness with pure hatred. Just because someone is harsh with their criticism, does not mean they don't have a point. 21:45, July 15, 2014 (UTC)
- Well hello, Velislava. Considering you're a new user here, I'll just say that I hope you have a good time here in this wiki.. 15:31, August 18, 2014 (UTC)
- Yes. I am an admin. 16:19, August 29, 2014 (UTC)
- Yes, you can. 10:54, October 20, 2014 (UTC)
- You're welcome. Also, make sure that they're SFW before you add them. 11:06, October 20, 2014 (UTC)
- I suppose we can. As for your second question, I can't really give feedback on your stories, mostly because I don't really read fanfics, at least not all that much. You'll just have to ask other users for feedback if they want to read your stories. 11:08, October 22, 2014 (UTC)
Hey man, I'm very new to this awesome-a*s Wiki, I got some polls on my user page, and I was wondering If you could vote on 'em. Please vote, soon. Will ya?