Hi, welcome to My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the The Best Night Ever page.
Before you begin glance over the guidelines.
Nice try bro. Hopefully they won't ban you here like we had to do on the CoD wiki when we had these XD --Callofduty4 23:47, July 30, 2011 (UTC)
- Darkman didn't like achievement boosting, so he enforced a 2-week block on it. We all just played along with it :P --Callofduty4 23:54, July 30, 2011 (UTC)
- Indeed, *cracks knuckles* let's do this. </Gaz> --Callofduty4 00:00, July 31, 2011 (UTC)
Thanks for contributing! Have some admin privileges. -Throwawaytv 20:23, August 2, 2011 (UTC)
Article comment cleanup
Admins are more like janitors. Deletions and blocks are for cleanup, not for disciplining people. -Throwawaytv 08:01, August 4, 2011 (UTC)
- Please have wiki-policy discussions on the wiki, preferably on the forum. Having them on IRC prevents community participation. Please don't "give permission" to users either; you can support or oppose, but don't boss their actions. -Throwawaytv 07:40, August 11, 2011 (UTC)
Applejack page vandalism
Hey, um... can you please fix that? I saw a *ahem* weird picture of Big Mac on the page and now I'm afraid to go on it.... thanks if you can :D I wish I knew how to make a cool signature 02:01, August 10, 2011 (UTC)
Oh, thanks! But I also have something else I noticed - when you search "Twilight" in the search bar, one of the first results is "Twilight likes it in the a**". I don't know if you know how to fix this, but it's a bit... annoying. Just making you aware :D I wish I knew how to make a cool signature 03:05, August 10, 2011 (UTC)
User page vandal
This time it's on someone's user page. Fallenstars had her userpage vandalized. It would be nice if you could ban the vandal. Thanks! I wish I knew how to make a cool signature 23:40, August 15, 2011 (UTC)
So you're the one who stole Rainbow_Dash nick from me. (Didn't have it registered to me) :P You've Been Warned.
Hey Smuff! (This is a message from a Brony LOL) Anyway... I noticed that the badges are on default. If you need them custom, sure, I'll help! Just in case when you need references of my Badges.
Screw it, have some Ponies! 06:46, August 19, 2011 (UTC)
quick Q, if we make a fan character pony, can we make a page for them? Ouka-noir 18:25, August 19, 2011 (UTC), just wondering
ok.... The wiki im an admin on is a fanchara wiki and it seems a bit easier than this one... There are a LOT of characters on that wiki if u want to check it out, here's my name sake's page, Ouka the wolf- Ouka-noir 18:38, August 19, 2011 (UTC)
Since my post was rude and bordering on harassment, I apologize. -Throwawaytv 19:28, August 24, 2011 (UTC)
my lttle pony
Removing image attribution in CSS
This is against the Wikia terms of service. -Throwawaytv 20:35, September 28, 2011 (UTC)
- (Sorry for long response, school + wikia server crash got in the way of things). ...Eh? I'm not sure if this is your interpretation of the Terms of Service, but I'm fairly sure that applies to the skin itself. My Little Pony is the intellectual property of Hasbro; users claiming ownership of the images is thus prohibited by US fair use laws.
- Anyways, I asked in #wikia on freenode and everybody in the channel agreed that it's not against ToU: (/me is Rainbow_Dash)
[22:23:50] Rainbow_Dash removing image attribution ≠ "Intentionally block, remove, or otherwise obstruct the proper functioning and view of advertisements, and/or user interface and functionality by other users" is it? [22:24:06] Cook_Me_Plox It is not. [22:24:10] Cook_Me_Plox You are allowed to do that. [22:24:32] Gard|lurkmoar Removing the image attribution is not against ToU. Wikia staff have said so. [22:26:07] Gard|lurkmoar If I recall correctly, Staff prefers that you request it be disabled rather than getting rid of it with CSS. [22:26:26] Cook_Me_Plox Really? I thought they didn't do that and wanted us to do it with CSS. [22:27:01] Gard|lurkmoar Maybe I'm thinking of something else... [22:27:13] Rappy Cook_Me_Plox - they requested it that way so they would know who has it off and who doesn't. [22:27:15] Maid If Cook isn't being sarcastic, they do remove it via special:contact [22:27:35] Cook_Me_Plox Oh, I'm getting that confused with something else. Maybe the Related Pages. [22:28:02] Cook_Me_Plox One of those things they told us they wanted to know who had it on or off, but they didn't have a switch yet so we were supposed to do it with CSS. [22:31:13] Rainbow_Dash thanks guys
- However, as the general consensus in the channel was also it's good practise to ask staff first, I'll send in a Special:Contact to alert them we're doing it, from what I was told they're happy with you doing it as long as they're aware. Smuff [citation provided] 15:47, September 29, 2011 (UTC)
- 1337 x 1337. lol idk. --N7 [T|C] 20:56, September 29, 2011 (UTC)
Please do not remove the block on Drkdragonz66.
Don't go behind my back removing blocks I administered. -Throwawaytv 05:37, October 2, 2011 (UTC)
- But why did you increase it? --Callofduty4 12:21, October 2, 2011 (UTC)
- There are no specified time periods for blocks. All I'm asking is for admins to respect other admins' decisions, particularly when they block users that have previously harassed other users. Darkdragon took the liberty of erasing another user's profile page while he was unblocked. Don't expect me to treat him leniently. -Throwawaytv 15:34, October 2, 2011 (UTC)
Drk wanted to post you something, and since he can't edit his own talk, he asked me to do it:
First of all, I was going through Special:WantedFiles and trying to remove some of those red links. The one on his user page, was a red link, so I removed it. I also saw no point in leaving the rest there, as he doesn’t even edit on the wiki. Also, how have I harassed other users? Also, if bans are for "disciplining" people, then whats the correct way?? The first ban, you simply “warned” me after you blocked me, doing the same for the recent ban. Also, how do you expect me to defend myself, if you wont let me edit my own talk pages? This is a proper ban. You banned my IP, when there is no point in banning it when you disabled account creation. Always make sure to check the “Allow this user to edit own talk page when blocked” box, unless it’s a vandal. I had to ask Callofduty4 to send this message, because I couldn’t edit my own talk page. Template:Sig/Drkdragonz66 23:31, October 2, 2011 (UTC)
Don't shoot the messenger. --Callofduty4 23:31, October 2, 2011 (UTC)
- You know why I didn't let him edit his own talk page? Because I knew he'd waste my time. Bans are not for disciplining people. I did not ban him for adding info to infoboxes. I did not let him edit his user page because I knew he will raise these irrelevant points.
- Blocks are not disciplinary. He was not banned to resolve an edit dispute. I have said this before. Please don't waste my time further. -Throwawaytv 06:07, October 5, 2011 (UTC)
Please use the subst: keyword with your signature template, and please move your signature to the user namespace. –Throwawaytv 18:37, October 26, 2011 (UTC)
- Ok, I'll do it if you'd be so kind as to use SweetieBot to move all my old signatures to the User: namespace as well then, please. Smuff[The cake is a lie] 22:33, October 27, 2011 (UTC)
- Sure. -Throwawaytv 08:09, October 28, 2011 (UTC)
Placeholder names policy update
Hi Smuff! After the recent discussion the placeholder name policy has been updated. Now admins of the FiM Wiki are able to create polls for names for the list of ponies on http://www.reddit.com/r/listofponies. If you don't have a reddit account, you can register in seconds by simply providing a username and a password. You can then message any of the current moderators of /r/listofponies to gain moderator rights. You can then hold polls for placeholder names. Once we get a sizable amount of polls I'll get the word out and hopefully people will come to suggest names and votes. In the meantime feel free to suggest names on polls that other admins have created, but please do not suggest names on your own polls because they will be marked differently from other nominations which will give them an unfair advantage.
Please help populate the polls quickly so everyone may be satisfied with the placeholder names. –Throwawaytv 18:52, January 31, 2012 (UTC)
I was banned from the chat because I used the emotion thing, i find this unfair
can you help me? i accidently messed up my picture of raritys cutie mark!!!! can you help by ajusting like the other two pics of her? if u could move it towards the mid right, thatd me so helpful! tnx!
For some reason someone banned me in the chatroom for using caps, is there anyway i can get back into the chatroom?
u r so nice
As per this forum, your rights have been lapsed. If you wish to counteract this, or want your rights back, leave me a message. 22:20, October 23, 2012 (UTC)