Thanks again for the help earlier, and I also saw that you're the newest Community Team member. Congratulations on obtaining the post and I hope you enjoy your times around Wikia! :) --Callofduty4 22:35, July 26, 2011 (UTC)
- Aw, thanks! Any time. :D I'll be popping in and out of chats more frequently so I hope I see ya around. Thanks for protecting MLP and standing up for bronies everywhere, you rock! ^^ --Trellar (help forum | blog) 22:45, July 26, 2011 (UTC)
- Heh, thanks XD. Happy to help. --Callofduty4 23:19, July 26, 2011 (UTC)
Plot summaries on this wiki do tend to be full recaps. I don't see an issue with this since the wiki does try to be comprehensive and inclusive of all details. Do you want to raise the matter for discussion? -Throwawaytv 07:46, August 11, 2011 (UTC)
- No, I love the plot summaries/synopsis on this wiki. The only issue I have is that the grammar tends be a little off. If I had the time I'd love to go through and spruce them all up. Maybe I missed the discussion but are we going to keep them all written as they are currently in the in-universe perspective or are we going to try and adjust them to written like true plot summaries (written in the narrative present)? --Trellar (help forum | blog) 16:44, August 11, 2011 (UTC)
Image on the Wikia TV portal
On the Wikia TV portal, the image used for My Little Pony is from the old generation. Since we can't edit that page, and I assume staff can, please may you change it to this image, which is more up-to-date?
Thanks! --Callofduty4 15:20, August 18, 2011 (UTC)
- Eek! Thanks for the heads up! It's in the process of getting changed. Thanks CoD4! :D --Trellar 17:03, August 18, 2011 (UTC)
- When can we expect the image to be changed? Teyandee 08:51, August 21, 2011 (UTC)
Okay. I understand about "Females" being removed; thanks for the heads up.Emily&SANDRA 22:55, August 22, 2011 (UTC)
- Any time! Please let me or one of the other admins know if you have any other questions and welcome to the wiki! ^^ -- Trellar
- I am very confused about the removal of "Category:Females". If the majority of the show's characters are female, then wouldn't a "Category:Males" at least be warranted due to their rarity? (no pun intended). Obviously many ponies would not go in either since their gender isn't established. But clearly Big Mac and Spike are males, and we could recognize this by categorizing them. It seems as distinct an attribute as species. +y 06:44, November 14, 2011 (UTC)
Nah sorry, I tried to get into the whole achievement thing but my photo editing/.css skills aren't great :( xD Anyways, I'd suggest asking Nathan2000 or ThrowawayTV or somepony like that, they're both good with .css and I think it was Nathan who headlined the whole Achievement thing. Sorry I can't be of more help! Smuff [cite your sources or die] 20:59, September 29, 2011 (UTC)
I made the template, also, generally Stub templates go at the bottom of pages, here they are at the top, should I move them? --Bullet Francisco (Talk) (Contribs) (Edit Count) (Email) 18:40, October 4, 2011 (UTC)
Could we have a short-term protectsite please? --Callofduty4 23:08, October 5, 2011 (UTC)
- Thank you! --Callofduty4 23:12, October 5, 2011 (UTC)
Hey, this is 4pinkbear.
Whatsit banned me unfairly on his "DeathClan Wiki". I had come on to help, because he had stolen characters, I repeat, STOLEN characters off of Warrior Cats Roleplay Wiki.
The reason he was also banned on Warrior Cats Roleplay Wiki is because he threatened admins on chat, starting with me, that he would kill them, because I told him that it wasn't cool to spam for a badge.
He spammed most of our blogs, which I gone through and deleted the majority of them, and then I told him a 3-day-ban. He was already frustrating me with his grammar. *sigh*
So can you please deal with him once more? I'm sorry to bring problems onto this wiki, if it is.
- P.S: Thanks for your help*
Hello Trellar, I'm sorry to once again be the bearer of such news, but please could you have a look at what I posted on Sannse's community central talk.
Once again I don't really know if it was necessary to report it, but I don't see any reason to let these guys get off unpunished or at least unwarned for what they did, and also I figured it was best to let a higher authority know.
Thank you! --Callofduty4 03:59, October 17, 2011 (UTC)
Comment deletion request
Taken care of. --Kinrah 02:00, February 13, 2012 (UTC)
Thanks, Kinrah. --Pikmanipulator 02:02, February 13, 2012 (UTC)
Cheerilee, Derpy and Big Macintosh comments
Hi Trella, any update on the possibility of getting their comments back?
Thanks!02:52, February 13, 2012 (UTC)
Um..*Fluttershy,realized just before I posted xD* I don't want to sound stupid, but I have a fan-made pony. How do you make fan pages? I heard it's possible on another wiki, but I'm not sure about this one.
So, #1: Can you make them on this wiki?
- 2: if yes, how?
Thanks in advance. Any help is good help :D
Hi, so long as article comments are just as functional and easy to use/delete, then we're cool with it!22:50, March 19, 2012 (UTC)
Lapse admin rights
Hi there Trellar was wondering if you still want to keep your admin status since you haven't edited in a while and fall in the lapse time, please leave a response if you can! - 16:06, May 28, 2012 (UTC)
- Hi KingLazy!
- I apologize that I haven't had time to edit in awhile as I've been working on getting new features released here at Wikia. I think at this time it would be best for me to step down as an admin. I still plan on stopping by chat to say hi and make edits here and there. As a Wikia Staff member I still retain staff rights so I'll be more than happy to step up and help squash spam and vandalism when needed.
- I'm always around on Community Central chat if you ever have any questions or concerns in reagards to the wiki or Wikia in general.
- Thanks for the message and best of luck! :] ----Trellar (help forum | blog) 21:29, May 29, 2012 (UTC)
Replace categories for Quiz pages
- Hey Teyandee, I contacted someone from the ComDev team about this as they were the ones who put the quiz up. Was this ever resolved? ----Trellar (help forum | blog) 00:14, October 3, 2012 (UTC)
Noticed in his log that in November 2011 that all bureaucrat rights were temporarily removed. I am wondering if the story behind this is out there to read for those curious? Also wondering, will they be given back? Seems kinda implicit for the most active editor on the wiki. +Yc 18:58, October 2, 2012 (UTC)
How do i make badges?